No announcement yet.

Where in the world is Rebecca Chambers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in the world is Rebecca Chambers?

Just wondering where she's been all this time and what is she up to?
    Do you think Capcom will ever mention her again? I know she has a fan base ,so not mentioning her in the future RE games would be completely stupid. I've noticed alot of people would like to see her in the future games and thats why I don't understand why Capcom isn't noticing this. Hopefully we can get some answers at some point.... Maybe in the next Degeneration movie if they ever make one?

She was a main character and had her OWN game... So why did they not mention what happened to her AFTER Raccoon City? Hell, we even know what happened to Barry, and everyone else except for her. Its as if they intentionally left her out. I really hope Capcom won't forget about her, because she is one of the MAIN protagonists in the games. She was the FIRST to be on the scene and survive... So why would they completely toss her out of the RE series like she never even existed?

I want to know your theories on this. What do you think happened to her? Do you think she will be in or mentioned in future games?
    Last edited by TheMedic; 07-06-2009, 02:12 PM.

It's been over 10 years since she was last seen in the Resident Evil universe, so I'm inclined to say that she's been buried and forgotten...but I'm not sure. There's a PSP game coming out, there's always a possibility for another CG movie, and Capcom has shown that they're not hesitant to milk the franchise with spin-offs...so anything is possible.

Can she be seen again? Sure. Will I be upset if she's gone forever? Not really.

Comment

Yeah, I've got a feeling she will probably be seen in the CGI film since in the bonus features of degeneration, one of the producers kind of hints around at it. He said "A lot of people want to see Rebecca again."

That would be cool if they put her in the next one. It would be enough for me to stop complaining about her not being in anything

Comment

The director of RE Degeneration mentioned that Rebecca is a good subject for the next CGI movie, time will tell.
        sigpic

Comment

I actually think what Capcom should do is start fresh with RE6, but use the cg movies to show what happened to the older characters and maybe close any lingering storylines that remain.

Of course, what I think Capcom should do and what they actually do hasn't always exactly been similar.

Comment

This is what happened to Rebbecca:

DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.

Comment

Hahaha That was a pretty cute story. Chris looked hilarious

Comment

nah this is what really happened too rebecca

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

I just LOL'd at that... Where'd you get those pics from? Did you make those yourself?

Comment

yup i made those shots its from the secret project i've been working on for months i should be unveiling it sometime this month too.

Comment

Really? Well good luck with it!!! Looks pretty cool and funny!

Comment

Poor Rebbecca and Billy! They were just going for a foggy stroll
                        :[

Comment

Pyramid Head is going to kill them...
                          Ohnoez.

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                            yup i made those shots in GMOD

anyway...

I think Rebecca went to Europe with the rest of Alpha team to "fight Umbrella".
                            If she was in Raccoon then she would have been killed by Nemesis. After Nemesis kills Brad, it devotes itself to Jill. Since Jill barely survived Nemesis with Carlos's help, there's nothing to suggest Rebecca would have survived.
                            As for Billy, if he managed to survive the forest and the outbreak in Raccoon, then I will eat my hat.
                            So, assuming Rebecca went to Europe with Chris and Barry, then she either:
                            A) Joined another Special Forces Unit
                            B) Joined the BSAA
                            C) Lived a quiet life and started a family

Comment

Shes in a closet with Billy, Carlos, Hunk and Barry never to be heard of again. Throw in Sheva and Josh also.

Comment

Working...
                              X