Mighty Muggs: Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Muggs: Resident Evil

Sure it would be nice if the good folks at Mighty Muggs turned some of our favorite RE characters into one of those cute little dolls, but that would be too easy. So, a few people have taken matters into their own hands, including myself. The most popular one I've see around the net is the Mighty Mugg Licker

Also, here's the women of Resident Evil.
    I'm working on a Chris Mighty Mugg at the moment so I should have that done within a few days.
    Last edited by REmaster; 07-08-2009, 08:10 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

That Licker is sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      That Licker is sexy
      LOL looks like a baby licker.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

lol those are awesome i think ive seen those a few days ago on ebay? im not sure.

Comment

I have no idea what a Mighty Mugg is, but that licker is adorable.

And that's a word I don't think I've ever recalled using until now.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            lol those are awesome i think ive seen those a few days ago on ebay? im not sure.
            You may have seen the "women of RE" on there, but I know for certain the licker was made by a young woman and it took her forever. She said there's no way in hell she'd sell it after all the work she put into it, and I don't blame her lol.
            Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
            I have no idea what a Mighty Mugg is, but that licker is adorable.

And that's a word I don't think I've ever recalled using until now.
            Yea I hear ya, who thought you could make a growling skinned corpse with bloody claws and an exposed brain that damn cute?

Comment

damn it capcom need too make these i would love those kinda things in my collection and the licker is so damn cute , good luck with ya chris REmaster

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                damn it capcom need too make these i would love those kinda things in my collection and the licker is so damn cute , good luck with ya chris REmaster
                Yea it would be a nice addition. I mean I don't see why not, Mighty Muggs has made characters from X-men, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc. There is so much money to be made if they would cross over into video game characters...MGS, Resident Evil, Halo...lots and lots of money lol. Thanks, I'm about halfway finished and it's turning out pretty good so far

Comment

That Licker is adorable.

And no Claire doll but there's a Rebecca one? For shame.

Comment

That Licker is so cute!

... there's something I never thought I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                      That Licker is so cute!
                      For some reason this reminds me of what my dad said the first time he saw a Licker.

"Wow. He must be a real hit with the ladies."

*facepalm*

Comment

ahahahah

Comment

Working...
                        X