Online Art Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Art Question

Back when the original Wildstorm RE comics came out, I saw this preview in one of the comics. The picture is basically a collage trying to capture each part of RE1. The artist said that he was working on a new one each month, but unfortunatly they could only be seen online. Apparently, after all of them were finished you could print them all out and put them together for a mini RE comic. Way back than, I didn't even own a computer lol. This is the only one I've ever seen, does anyone else have the others? Spanx
    Last edited by REmaster; 07-09-2009, 11:33 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

That's the only one I've ever seen, and it's from MANY years ago. So I don't think there are more, pity as I love that picture. I've even printed it out in the past and had it as a mini poster.

Comment

Unrelated, but wtf is with Jill's pose? >_>

Comment

Originally posted by PlopPlop View Post
        That's the only one I've ever seen, and it's from MANY years ago. So I don't think there are more, pity as I love that picture. I've even printed it out in the past and had it as a mini poster.
        Yea it's a shame.
        Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
        Unrelated, but wtf is with Jill's pose? >_>
        I'm not sure but she's really striking one
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

I don't know if this is what you want, but this is the only RE1 online comic book drawn in that style that I saw:

All "pages" that I have (15 of them, I don't know if that's the entire comic because there seems to be a gap between Chris meeting Hunters and Chris meeting Jill locked in the cell) are here:
          Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
          Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 07-11-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Wow this could very well be it, thanks!

Comment

That's just a scan of the retail comic isn't it?

Comment

Nah, the retail comics by Wildstorm was different. RE1 story was told as a retrospection - surviving S.T.A.R.S. members, while sitting in "S.T.A.R.S. HQ" (a place with big screens and a table) were telling each other what happened during the mission.

Comment

I recently read through the old Wildstorm comics again (a friend of mine got me the Fire&Ice graphic novel for my birthday; man, I'm glad I didn't pay for that myself), and I had forgotten just how bad they were. I mean, I remembered them being bad, but this bad? Yeesh.

And yet, somehow, someway, the RE5 Wildstorm comics still manage to be that much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    I recently read through the old Wildstorm comics again (a friend of mine got me the Fire&Ice graphic novel for my birthday; man, I'm glad I didn't pay for that myself), and I had forgotten just how bad they were. I mean, I remembered them being bad, but this bad? Yeesh.

And yet, somehow, someway, the RE5 Wildstorm comics still manage to be that much worse.
                    Ha yea the RE5 comics take it to an all new level of suck. However, the first two original Wildstorm comics are extremely well done. It's a shame this online comic was never published in a book, looks pretty good. I like how Chris is fighting a hunter and says "Now all the zombies I killed have turned into these things"
                    Last edited by REmaster; 07-12-2009, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X