Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE 3 PAL Demo,need gameshark codes

hello,
    I am searching some gameshark codes for the resident evil 3 pal demo.
    I need the code for unlock all doors and the code for stopping the time,because the demo runs 5 minutes.I want to stop the time and open all doors to search some differences between final game and the demo..
    I hope someone can help me

Kevstah is the one most likely to be able to help you. He's really very good at finding these sort of codes. I suggest you send him a PM to make sure he knows what you need.

Comment

Ok,thanks for this tip.I have send him a PM..

Comment

did gameshark even do demo's cheats and such?

Comment

yes,why not??why are you asking?

Comment

just wondering cause i had a old gameshark for the ps1 a long time ago and i dont remember any demo cheats being on it but i do remember there being one for RE2 though

Comment

i want to use the codes for my epsee emulator...it exist many gamshark codes for bio 1 trial,bio 2 trial,re 2 demo,etc....

Comment

It is the first time I hear the existence of this demo, I find it interesting.

Does anyone know where can download?

Comment

Its a rare demo i think..I knew only 3 other peoples who owns this...Anders,a zellehbs and me
                  Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 07-13-2009, 09:58 AM.

Comment

And you can share with us please?

If only 3 people have this demo, I doubt that anybody here can help you with what you are looking for.

Comment

I can't remember if anybody already made these codes already and even if they did I don't think i'd be allowed to share them since the demo is supposedly the full game anyway with just a timer.
                      As for other codes for the demo codetwink aka the new home of codebreaker has some
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

thanks for this,but the codes are for the ntsc demo,not the pal demo.

Comment

They can easily be ported just use the values to find an address on the pal demo then find the difference between them and apply it to find the rest of pal codes.
                          The easiest way to do it would be to start off with ammo in a slot then keep on shooting and make it decrease by 1 then do a less than search each time till you find the address.
                          63 = 99
                          Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-14-2009, 03:55 AM.
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

i will do my best..
                            Thanks for the codes for the ntsc version.they help me a lot,because i am searching the lockpick to open the door.If i can open the door,i must not go to the rpd.I have use the lockpic at this door and after this door,the game crashed...

Comment

Unless I've mixed up my notes:
                              800D23C8 00FF

That should freeze your timer.

If it doesn't work, try to combine it with this one:
                              800D23C9 0010

You'll probably have some wonky amount too (both of them combined form minutes and seconds, or something (don't remember).

Don't think I did any other ones for the PAL demo, but, yeah, you might be able to compare that one to the other pause timer code for the NTSC demo and apply that same difference to the other codes and then convert them to work with the PAL version.

Comment

Working...
                              X