No announcement yet.

RE 3 Beta Item "remote control"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that sure was annoying. I was skrewed before both Alexia fights on my first playthrough, I did manage with the handgun and a few shells or whatever though.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

its the only game in the main series that i cannot get the rocket launcher. the fastest i've done CODE: Veronica was 5 hours and 8 minutes, obtaining a B rating.

of course, i can just go cheat my way through on the Gamecube version by lifting the lid up and stopping the run time.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

The back tracking on Rockfort Island as Chris did bother me a little sometimes. But I usually don't have a problem with it. Especially the part with the shotgun on the wall to raise the stairs and how you had to run through there back and forth like 10 times to get to and from the save room through the little manhole.

The only other time I can remember being annoyed at back tracking was in Fatal Frame, there was a lot of backtracking in the mansion area.
        Last edited by missvalentine; 07-21-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I enjoyed the way Code Veronica crossed paths with Chris' part in the way the environments were designed around what you'd seen with Claire's part, but there was definitely a mix of both over-extended item fetch questing and in Claire's early parts some heavy backtracking in various parts of that game overall.

Code Veronica plods along at a slower pace too, including the fact it's characters walk and run the slowest of any in the series making the general pacing and length of the game seem even longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
            Yeah, that sure was annoying. I was skrewed before both Alexia fights on my first playthrough, I did manage with the handgun and a few shells or whatever though.
            On my first playthrough I was screwed when I had to fight the Tyrant on the plane. I used all my ammo on the way to the plane, so when he was all like "braww, I'm on your plan messing with your cargo's", I looked in my inventory to see a knife, a green herb and 4 bullets. USELESS.
            On another note, I'm not sure exactly why but I never really got into CV. Perhaps it's because it was the only RE game that I didn't pre-order, in fact, I didn't play it until like 2 years after it came out. I loved the whole wesker returning concept, as well as the music and graphics but I don't know, it just didn't feel the same to me. Also, I hated the Ashfords, Steve and most of the enemies with the exception of the hunters, Nosferatu and of course, zombies. I think the biggest thing that turned me off was the abscence of pre-rendered backgrounds, and while it was a noble effort to break free from past RE games, it left many of the areas looking kinda plain. With 1-3 the pre-rendered backgrounds always amazed me, it was like even though your 3-d character obviously stood out from the area, the background looked so realistic. I think a perfect example of this is in the RE1 remake/Zero, which shows pre-rendered backgrounds at their finest.

Anyways, back on topic: I'm kinda curious as to what the coin looking things with the monster faces were for?
            Last edited by REmaster; 07-21-2009, 11:34 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

The Coins have the Name BOTU if you equip them with codes.I think they are for the puzzle where you have to found the steel book and the stell wheel.Is near to the restaurant and the cinema.I hope you know wich place i mean.Hard to describe for me

Comment

Working...
              X