RE Records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Records?

I was wondering what are the known records on the PS1 RE games (like fastest run, etc), especially RE2: I JUST found my disc after a whole year and I can't wait to get that thing running on my PSP again, and having my mind on getting close to those marks might add something new to it (I remember my best time on Leon A being 52 minutes and 2 seconds or something)! Thanks in advance.

Comment

That's impressive; those randomised puzzles always slowed down my runs of that game. Don't even get me started on that water treatment puzzle...

Comment

That's impressive, A-J! I take that's a personal record of yours? I look foward to try to get close to it! But I was wondering if there were "official" marks, like a world record or something for each game.

Comment

That would probably be the place you'd want to look at.

Comment

I seriously boggle and at the same time just AWE at how fast people can speed run games sometimes. *_*

Comment

It's not hard once you've played a game twice you've pretty much remembered every single enemy position so you dodge and exploit every situation.
              It's like re2 I can run to the rpd without getting touched and the only time I need to shoot is on the basketball court and the bus to knock the guy over you can the just run past, I stomp on the woman's head first though :-P
              It's best to plot your route first so you now where all the keys and items are so you don't waste time backtracking.
              Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-28-2009, 04:27 AM.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Some of the worlds best here.

There's videos of alot of their runs too.
                Inc. Knife only - no damage runs.
                sigpic

Comment

A-J that is a pretty good run. I know personally with 2 and 3 i have played them so many times that I practically remember where everything is. I know my time is not as good.

Comment

Working...
                  X