Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bioflames Forums: Did it die or something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioflames Forums: Did it die or something?

Well I finally got logged in to Bioflames but for some reason...no one seems to be alive on there. Did the place die or something?

Bioflames is mostly a dead forum. The most activity on it is generally a handful of modders who stick around in the misc. section.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, cuz for a second, I was feeling lonely... ^^;

Comment

It picks up from time to time. I enjoy going there to search around for the data that has been collected over the years. Its nice to know that Inflames still keeps the place up and running even after all the failed attempt to getting a copy of the beta. A true RE/Bio fan thats for sure.
        Last edited by alf717; 08-12-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

The site has been around for a while and I guess it gets to a point were there is not much to talk about or some have lost interest.

Comment

For some reason, I can't register to BioFlames. Every time I hit "I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age" after clicking "Register", I get booted out and get "Sorry, but this username has already been taken." despite that I never even entered any info. Why is that? I know the forum is a zombie of itself (pun-intended), but I still love the content there.
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

You can contact Dot50Cal on here to get registered on Bioflames.
              sigpic

Comment

You need to talk to Dot50Cal and tell him you wanna register. Just give him your Email, your Username and Password for the site and he'll activate it for you. Then you can log in.

Comment

Yeah, Kim broke the board registration so spambots wouldn't keep registering. We just modify old members inactive accounts with new ones details now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Yeah, Kim broke the board registration so spambots wouldn't keep registering. We just modify old members inactive accounts with new ones details now.
                    Ah, I see. In that case, could you register me to the board? There are some RE1.5-specific questions I want to ask about there.
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Shoot me over a PM with the details RPD said and sure ;)

Comment

Reminds me I really should get you to reset my e-mail address on there Dot... I think my account has it attached to my old REFan e-mail which I cannot use anymore due to the overwhelming amount of spam our mail server got.

I'll send a PM about it or talk to you online one day....

Comment

kk. Ill have to re-activate you if you change anything too, lol. So if you change your password, or email, you gotta contact me.

Comment

Well I cant even login right now because I cant remember the password and of course under the old system couldn't get it sent to me years ago. I need to change my e-mail to my personal @xtra address I think first. Once I have that running, provided I can still get a password reminder sent to me, then I'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X