Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the coporation has the cd

Comment

Fujin you aren't understanding us. We already KNOW Capcom themselves are NOT going to release 1.5. But there ARE confirmed copies of at least 2 different builds of the disc outside of Capcom in the hands of a few collectors. It is these copies that have the possibility of eventually being obtained. There is still hope.

Please understand we have never placed that much hope in seeing 1.5 come from Capcom themselves. There have been many e-mails sent to Capcom over the years, always with the same response that it won't be released. It isn't unexpected at all. We've also seen the interviews plenty of times. None of what's been said is unexpected or not already known. There's nothing new here.

As long as some collectors have 1.5, there will always be a chance of a sale or trade. I know for a fact a couple of copies have changed hands a few times before. As long as things go smoothly and if the idiots and bad apples of the RE 1.5 fandom don't screw things up, if we're lucky we'll see 1.5 eventually.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, I never realized just how deep the rabbit hole went... I commend everyone trying so hard to get this game, it's kinda inspiring.

Now I want to help out trying to find it. Except I'm flat-out broke. *only a junior in high school* But yes, DM's right. Money talks, and it's only a matter of time before someone listens. And that day will be a very, very good day.
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 08-24-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

which collector has the cd ?

Comment

Do you really think someone will tell you the name??

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
              Do you really think someone will tell you the name??
              which name ?

Comment

the name from the collector

Comment

Nobody knows it, and even so, if we did know it wouldn't help us.
                  Just wait until it pops up again, thats all that can be done.
                  Last edited by Gradon; 08-25-2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                    Fujin you aren't understanding us. We already KNOW Capcom themselves are NOT going to release 1.5. But there ARE confirmed copies of at least 2 different builds of the disc outside of Capcom in the hands of a few collectors. It is these copies that have the possibility of eventually being obtained. There is still hope.

Please understand we have never placed that much hope in seeing 1.5 come from Capcom themselves. There have been many e-mails sent to Capcom over the years, always with the same response that it won't be released. It isn't unexpected at all. We've also seen the interviews plenty of times. None of what's been said is unexpected or not already known. There's nothing new here.

As long as some collectors have 1.5, there will always be a chance of a sale or trade. I know for a fact a couple of copies have changed hands a few times before. As long as things go smoothly and if the idiots and bad apples of the RE 1.5 fandom don't screw things up, if we're lucky we'll see 1.5 eventually.
                    I also asked Shawn Baxter for a copy of 1.5 (the community and PR guy for Capcom US), and he's like "oh no we'd never give those out". So yeah, he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      I also asked Shawn Baxter for a copy of 1.5 (the community and PR guy for Capcom US), and he's like "oh no we'd never give those out". So yeah, he's right.
                      He has the cd ?

Comment

Comment

And?

Say, you do realize that what you see there is a made-up CD cover and not something official?

Comment

Comment

No he doesn't, but even if he did, why would it matter? Why would a Capcom member of staff give anyone 1.5?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                No he doesn't, but even if he did, why would it matter? Why would a Capcom member of staff give anyone 1.5?
                                but someone in the world has the cd

Comment

Working...
                                X