No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 it's OVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I discovered today that PSMuseum has taken down his original Youtube 1.5 video and in his website there is no information about prototoype.
    Altough it is his first taken down video he is always strangely blocking and unblocking comments on his videos but this is pretty suprising.

My verdict: We should had give him that free PSP

Comment

• Hi Curator, how are you? hahahaha.

Comment

• No, he's right. I just checked his YouTube Account and the website, and I can confirm it. That RE1.5/2 video is now gone. Actually it's set to Private now.

That PS Museum dude was always eccentric, just like what Fish says. And no, we ain't shouldn't give him jack.
        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Why bother making it private after nearly two years? Other people have put it up anyway, like this one: PSMuseum
          Last edited by MattJon; 08-30-2009, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
            I discovered today that PSMuseum has taken down his original Youtube 1.5 video and in his website there is no information about prototoype.
            Altough it is his first taken down video he is always strangely blocking and unblocking comments on his videos but this is pretty suprising.

My verdict: We should had give him that free PSP
            Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
            Hi Curator, how are you? hahahaha.
            Yeah he does seem like the Curator.... One the spelling....two the way he types.....three he just signed in...... and four who actually would back him up on giving him the psp

Comment

• Curator has his reasons for removing everything, mostly to do with the constant harassment he continues to get. He is not involved in trolling the community.

I would admit we originally helped throw fuel on the fire when Dot50 made a public news thread with negativity towards Curator and the PSM. Over the years information has also pointed to a high possibility Curator was being framed in nearly all the shenanigans that went on between Nov and Dec of '07. But regardless of whether that's true or not, Curator was slung a lot of crap, harassment, and threats before any of the trolling was done to the community and I wouldn't have blamed anybody for retaliating in response considered how he was treated (whether it's just as immature or not). You can say he deserved it by putting up his review with new footage and stuff if you want to, but nowhere did he ever say that he owned the disc or that he would leak it (and in fact denied these allegations every time he was asked publicly and privately). The fact he gets constant negative attention because of the ordeal is a shame, and has done nothing to better the situation and has pretty much worsened it.
              Last edited by Alzaire; 08-30-2009, 08:09 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Well altough we can't blame for not selling 1.5 because it is clear as a day that he is hardcore prototype collector whose rule Nr.1 is not leaking anything on the net he has also shown that his actions were genially stupid with his reguests of Elza look alike pictures, free PSP, false accounts and ''oh I though you wanted Starcon proto. Sorry I don't have 1.5'' if I remember correctly.

P.S. Star Control series fans at least got lucky. Starcon got leaked and it is also cancelled and pretty completed installment of the series. Maybe we will get lucky sometime.

And eccentric yup he is and also unpredictable.

Comment

• This is what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you. I wasn't around when this all took place but I do agree that I was one of those Curator haters back then. Of course I never took action I just got this impression from what I've read from Bioflames and THIA. If the Curator has this or not I still think we could have gotten more info from this but you can't help but feel that the Curator did bring some of this drama to his door step by creating a forum and obviously look for some E-fame. Really it just turned into a learning experience and to not jump to conclusion. For me this is all in the past and if the Curator would like to share more info then it is welcomed but I'm moving on from this drama and just looking forward to a new lead.

In the end this really solidify the fact that it is out there for me. One day everyone who is an RE/Bio fan might get a chance to look into this and enjoy it as well just have to wait for that day.

Comment

Working...
                  X