Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leon's twitter referencing Project Umbrella.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon's twitter referencing Project Umbrella.

I wonder if this place will get a mention.
    sigpic

Well that's a double edged sword for sure.

The good...it'll drive a few more visitors to the site. The bad...it'll drive a few more "visitors" to the site.

Comment

I thought a double-edged sword involved a situation where both possibilities led to something unfavorable. The first implies that the publicity will be good.
      Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 08-24-2009, 09:03 AM.

Comment

It's nice to see them referencing things from the real world as well as the in-game world.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          I thought a double-edged sword involved a situation where both possibilities led to something unfavorable. The first implies that the publicity will be good.
          I had wondered myself...wasn't sure if i was going with the right term at all!

Meh. I got my point across anyway haha

Comment

Well, really, it was Claire's Twitter that referenced P.U. Leon just re-tweeted what Claire said.

That's what the 'RT' means.

Comment

It's still referenced ON Leon's Twitter, no need to be pedantic about it really.

Comment

Wow, Claire Redfield browses our site. We're privileged people. XD

Comment

...you know, if Leon ever joins up here it means we own his soul, right? It's in the sub-text of the join form. How do we reap a soul from a digital character...?

Comment

Back, Forward, Down/Forward, Down, Down/Backwards, Back, Forward + Square or Circle, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Project Umbrella....

I've seen that as part of some people's avatars, and according to people's comments here, I can safely say we operate that website, right?

Which means more publicity also...hmm. Wonder what kind of people might start arriving here more often now.

Comment

No, they're different webmasters. Krispy owns that site and News Bot pretty much runs it while he's absent. It's just all of the staff on PU (me as well) are also on this site too. It's not THIA-run, they're just quite closely knit sites. The pictures under our names are for site staff, whether it be Biohaze, THIA, PU, etc. That's what they're there for.
                        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-25-2009, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Ah...I see now.

Thank you for clearing that up...I always thought we owned that one though.

Comment

No, it's a completely separate site, like Biohaze or REfan. The tags under the username indicate that member is a member of staff on that site.

Comment

Right. Just a member of staff there...okay.

In the meantime, I'm still wondering how Leon and flat bottomed Claire can get internet access...

Did they even have laptops back then?

Comment

Working...
                              X