Dark Biohazard - Fan Made Audio Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Biohazard - Fan Made Audio Track

Like many people here I'm a big fan of the Dark Biohazard project so I decided to make an audio clip to set the mood for the game. You may want to check out the Dark Biohazard timeline at the official site if you haven't already so that you can understand the track a bit better.
    Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYpACM0PBY
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

I like it, I like it alot. You did what you set out to do, it really does capture the mood of a classic RE game. It would be great if the Dark Biohazard devs put this in as a cameo, not much chance of that though.

Comment

Needs dark synth.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

lol, I sound like such a retard towards the end of it..."We just want to talk Chief"
        I need to edit the audio soon and turn that clip down just a bit, perhaps make my "Mayor Harris" clip a bit louder.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
        X