X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to the Forest room and pickup the empty Bazooka
    Smash the statue
    Complete the dining room puzzle
    Go through the east wing ground floor "Locked by sword key in Chris's scenario" door and head for the chemical save room
    Pickup chemical
    Now head back the way you came towards the dining room as if you where trying to get to the greenhouse and it should trigger the scene, it's all about avoiding Barry, "Don't do the shotgun puzzle".
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
      Go to the Forest room and pickup the empty Bazooka
      Smash the statue
      Complete the dining room puzzle
      Go through the east wing ground floor "Locked by sword key in Chris's scenario" door and head for the chemical save room
      Pickup chemical
      Now head back the way you came towards the dining room as if you where trying to get to the greenhouse and it should trigger the scene, it's all about avoiding Barry, "Don't do the shotgun puzzle".
      Cool. I've never seen that scene before.

Comment

I have this...
        YouTube video:

Triggered on the ground floor
        I assumed that was commonly known, makes you think what you've seen a bunch of times could easily never have been seen by someone else.
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• I've only triggered it on the 1st floor before after you come out the hallway.
          6:07 in this video, notice there's no music playing either.

Part 2 of the walkthrough, I hope you enjoy!If you enjoy my videos please subscribe to see moreIf you enjoy this video please help me out by liking this vide...
          Last edited by kevstah2004; 04-07-2011, 01:30 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• I wonder what happens if you edit the flags so that you trigger two of Jill's hallway scenarios in one. The game or emulator would probably crash I would think, but still could be interesting to try just to see what happens. You could simply fill the conditions for the one you just posted, uncheck the flag for the lockpick scene and then teleport. Unless the one you posted requires you not having the lockpick?
            Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• He gives you the lockpick as soon as you go to the main hall after exiting the dining room.

sigpic

Comment

I've only triggered it on the 1st floor before after you come out the hallway.
                6:07 in this video, notice there's no music playing either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Rugdpk-ik
                If you do the same on 'Advanced' mode you get the same cut-scene with other camera angles. (Probably already known, though.)

If you some how get there with your inventory full, Barry doesn't give you acid rounds and the rest of scene plays out slightly different.
                Last edited by Enigma_632; 04-07-2011, 06:22 PM. Reason: Adding additional info.
                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Can you guys bring the beta talk back into the thread for it? No offense or anything, but its best served there. You can get that scene in retail too, I think as Enigma said ;)

Comment

• ah ok, I thought it was a generic thread for all playthroughs of RE1, I didn't use the debug menu to activate it, I just had it on that's all to monitor the changes.
                    It seems it's only the Director's Cut where the main hall track is gone
                    0:00 - Jill Sandwich1:20 - Barry & Forest (OH MY GAAWD)2:54 - Barry in main hall (I HAVE THIS)4:10 - Researchers's will scene5:18 - Jill plays the Moonlight ...

Original version with audio, ignore the description.
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I still need to find the scene with Barry meeting me in the save room, it may of been from the trial edition though, it had a few differences irc, one where a zombie came down the stairs etc.
                    Last edited by kevstah2004; 04-07-2011, 07:52 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X