This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    Well, I know that there are sane Jill fans, but it seems that the less sane ones cause an unfair stigma to be placed on the character. Plus they are more vocal than the sane ones. Jill is actually my favorite female character in the series. It's just that the past year of Jill worship by a few have really caused me to despise Jill in a way. As for her role in RE5 - I was glad to see her again, and - like you - enjoyed her role in the game. I think that role really emphasized the relationship between Chris & Jill, and added depth to their quest through the years. I think that had Capcom not made the game a co-op experience, more details would have been added...

But I can seriously do without anymore "Jill's a blonde," "Jill's dead," "Jill is evil?! She's ruined forever" spam posts.

#1 - Learn to properly use grammar; run-ons damage eyes and brain cells
    #2 - Learn to be coherent
    #3 - I never said anything about liking Claire
    #4 - Apparently it's okay for you to say "Jill rocks and no one else is important" (opinion), but then you attack me for sharing my opinion? Thanks for the insults; and yet you label me as childish...hilarious.

Also - thanks for proving my point from my previous post. Zing!
    Shut up mate your boring.

Comment

Ada is sure flexible especially when she climbs up ledges. Sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        What is? I still don't see the point. If anyone should have a ">_>" it should be Jill. She's not even a femme fatale, she's just a popular female character.
        This.

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
        Pretty much everyone, except Ada, Alexia and Excella are not "femme fatales". I think the right title for the poll should have been like the topic title.
        True. Swagger why did you name the question with Femme Fatale? Ada is the only real Femme Fatale here, and I guess Excella could be classed as one too, but you didn't add her even. Alexia is somewhat of a Femme Fatale as well, but more intelligent that sexy.

You need to think out your topics and posts before you post them Swagger. Especially your polls.

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        Fixed.

And of course Jill is going to win this poll. Anyone that has been on this site for more than 30 seconds already knows that she has insanely rabid fans who exalt her over the series. For example, see that she has her own thread with over a billion posts in it, her moniker sparks numerous arguments in other threads, etc. Plus, this kind of poll makes an appearance on a regular basis, with the same results.

Ah well, c'est la vie.
        Considering what the series is now. That's not saying much.

I despise the new games.

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
        Jill, but Claire is a VERY close second. Also, what's with all the Ada love? I never could stand her; the typical manipulative, smug, and arrogant bitch.
        Same, I just don't get what is likable about her. I would go to say maybe it's cause of her looks, but then again I don't even really find her that attractive. I guess that's cause I look more on the inside. I just find her bland in every way.

I was never into Femme Fatales.

EDIT: If no one minds, I would like to Remake this topic properly. And add the missing characters.
        Last edited by missvalentine; 08-30-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Locking this topic until people can learn to behave. I'll remake the poll to include all characters but I don't want this Jill drama going into that topic as well. Keep Jill drama in the Jill topic. That's what it's there for.

Comment

Working...
          X