Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a search on this and wasn't sure where to post so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a search on this and wasn't sure where to post so...

I'll ask here. Does anyone have the Resident Evil : Catalysis dvd or the video itself available? I've never seen it before and it's always nagged at me that I haven't. So does anyone have this available?

I believe you can find the video/s on YouTube.

Comment

Blah I looked on youtube and can only find bits and pieces of things here and there. Nobody has the full movie.
      Last edited by Agent_Wong; 09-13-2009, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Never heard of Catalysis. What is it?
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

It is a dvd "book" they released for the REmake. Has info and trailers for the games from Zero, Director's Cut, REmake, 2 , Nemesis , Veronica and 4.

Comment

Wow, sounds cool. I just checked Project Umbrella, and they don't have it, either.

I'd like to see it too, though.

Comment

You're talking about this, right? 'cause, the DVD doesn't really contain a "full movie." It's just trailers from the games, a few cut-scenes to go along with the interactive timeline, and then, of course, the "music videos" for each character. That's pretty much it, and you're not missing much.

These three videos (which are most likely what you've already seen) are all that the DVD really offers as far as "interesting" content.

Here is part 1 to biohazard techno remix music video from the dvd Resident Evil Catalysis

That techno song that goes along with the MVs has never stopped boggling me. I'd imagine that if we were all to do some heavy drugs, they'd be absolutely epic. And, maybe then, what the singer is saying might actually make sense.

Comment

Ah well. It was pretty interesting anyway. Your right about the songs though ehehe.

Comment

Yeah, even the artbook that comes with the DVD isn’t that interesting. Just a collection of renders from the games pasted onto lame backdrops. But… nice addition to any collection, I suppose.

But, yeah, that song… Hilarious and mind-boggling at the same time.

“Your lord and master is my dog. Let me feed him.”
                  “Terror is something to be learned. Always remember that, then forget it.”
                  “Leaving a trail of destruction is both easier and more effective when the ultimate goal is not disclosed.”

Seriously, WTF?

Comment

I have it, but it's nothing special.

Comment

This weird music comes from this album : http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...ix-70-8ka.html

I like it

"What do you mean 'who is this ?' It's Chris ! Why won't you believe me ?"
                      "You will... scream."

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                        Yeah, even the artbook that comes with the DVD isn’t that interesting. Just a collection of renders from the games pasted onto lame backdrops. But… nice addition to any collection, I suppose.

But, yeah, that song… Hilarious and mind-boggling at the same time.

“Your lord and master is my dog. Let me feed him.”
                        “Terror is something to be learned. Always remember that, then forget it.”
                        “Leaving a trail of destruction is both easier and more effective when the ultimate goal is not disclosed.”

Seriously, WTF?
                        Okay everyone, to the left, now to the right. Streeettccch streeettcchhh just a little moreee....

Comment

I liked the remixed RE2 save room theme a little bit, but the constant pace of the drums bores me. I guess I like the tonality of techno, but not the rhythm...

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                            Okay everyone, to the left, now to the right. Streeettccch streeettcchhh just a little moreee....
                            I was robbed by two men!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              "What do you mean 'who is this ?' It's Chris ! Why won't you believe me ?"
                              This always reminded me of the very first RE5 trailer from 2005.

Comment

Working...
                              X