No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 HD Cutscenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks alot i even made a video using one of ur videos already http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMGB4yxyQrI

Comment

Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
      SUPERB quality. Thanks so much. I can't wait for the modding RE5 community to evolve to the point where filters mods will make this game look even more amazing.

EDIT: I'm wanting to archive these along with other HD cutscenes from other RE titles. Mind if I include your recordings? I'll give credit of course.
      Okay

Comment

Dont get me wrong lol I apreciate the high quality vids (Not necessarily where you uploaded them with its HEAVY constant limitations on downloads unless your premium) but to say NOT to upload them elsewhere without your permission isnt a rule at all... or even a guideline lol. To be able to say people do not have permission to reupload a video you did nothing more than record from something you didnt make... Well i think i made my point already, you do not own the rights to resident evil 5 to make any comments such as that.

Oh and the last important fact... Resident evil is so kickass all the cutscenes should be available for all to gaze with wonder and amazement.
        Last edited by Isharu; 08-16-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isharu View Post
          Dont get me wrong lol I apreciate the high quality vids (Not necessarily where you uploaded them with its HEAVY constant limitations on downloads unless your premium) but to say NOT to upload them elsewhere without your permission isnt a rule at all... or even a guideline lol. To be able to say people do not have permission to reupload a video you did nothing more than record from something you didnt make... Well i think i made my point already, you do not own the rights to resident evil 5 to make any comments such as that.

Oh and the last important fact... Resident evil is so kickass all the cutscenes should be available for all to gaze with wonder and amazement.
          While there is nothing stopping you from uploading another user's work, it is a rather unwritten rule of ethics and common or professional courtesy. A lot of effort actually goes into recording and encoding these videos, and it is a very time-intensive process. The original owner deserves credit at the very least.

As for the cutscenes part, you might want to check out the media section over on Project Umbrella. I'm currently in the process of finishing off the Zero and REmake cutscenes. We're also going to try and get the HD RE5 cutscenes (without subtitles) provided to us by doomed uploaded. We just need to find a suitable way of releasing them.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            While there is nothing stopping you from uploading another user's work, it is a rather unwritten rule of ethics and common or professional courtesy. A lot of effort actually goes into recording and encoding these videos, and it is a very time-intensive process. The original owner deserves credit at the very least.

As for the cutscenes part, you might want to check out the media section over on Project Umbrella. I'm currently in the process of finishing off the Zero and REmake cutscenes. We're also going to try and get the HD RE5 cutscenes (without subtitles) provided to us by doomed uploaded. We just need to find a suitable way of releasing them.
            Yea, im kinda a logical thinker, i do respect his wishes and will not upload them without his permission, i have no reason to share them moreless just... use them for graphic modifying experiments. I was just moreless upset he didnt say please

Comment

Thanks a lot! downloading now! hey, and des anyone know were I can find this same type of HD videos but of other RE titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Isharu View Post
                As explained before: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=31

While I can't stop anyone from reuploading them, I can stop myself from sharing cutscenes.

(It's been almost a year since I've supplied Project Umbrella with HD versions of RE5's cutscenes and of course I don't care if those are reuploaded (or whatever) without asking me, so if you don't like RS, wait for News Bot to make a page for them.)
                Last edited by doomed; 08-26-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                  While I can't stop anyone from reuploading them, I can stop myself from sharing cutscenes.
                  If it wasn't you, it'd be someone else. Fact.

Comment

Irrelevant. Fact.

I hate repeating myself and there is absolutely nothing else to say, that I haven't said it already.
                    Last edited by doomed; 08-27-2010, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• No no, it's perfectly relevant. You're making out almost as if you not uploading would've meant they'd never have been ripped at all.

Don't worry about replying, i'll just read the part where you probably answered this before.

Comment

• Notice: I've uploaded them to MU

Comment

• thanks

Thank you so much for these clips! theyre excellent quality! one question do you or can you upload the clips from "Lost in Nightmares" or "Desperate Escape"? if so nvm lol but media player only lets me download so many a day so i have no idea if theyre here or not. anyways thanks again!

Comment

• i'm wanting to make a music video with some of capcom's games, so do you mind if i use your cutscenes? i'd really be grateful if you wud

Comment

• They're not his, ask Capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                                They're not his, ask Capcom.
                                Cutscenes aren't really subject to copyright unless otherwise specified by the developers (usually by forcibly taking them down). CAPCOM have never done that as far as I recall. Even their DVD releases are freely up on YouTube. So technically, they are his in a way, since he captured them. If they were direct rips from the disk then maybe you'd have a point, but they're just recordings. Of a 2 year old game no less.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X