Resident Evil: Degeneration scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Degeneration scenario?

So, I was sitting in class today, paying all kinds of attention to the subject matter, when my mind began to wander:

Darkside Chronicles.
    Claire and Leon. Leon and Claire.
    It's their game.
    Degeneration was THEIR movie.

Why not...bring the two...together? It's clear that the website is only showing three scenarios(RE2, C:V, and South America), but Umbrella Chronicles kept a bunch of scenarios secret. I'm hoping that Darkside Chronicles will do the same. Plus, it would be pretty interesting to see the events that took place in Harvardville and WilPharma play out in a video game.

So? Anyone else think there could be a Degeneration scenario being kept under wraps?

There isn't enough they could possibly use to make the game (action-wise). Also, didn't they already say in an interview that nothing from Degen or RE5 would make it into the game?
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I think the producer has already said deg won't be included as it hadn't finsihed production when planning for darkside had already begun. Or something along those lines.
      I remember reading it in one of the interviews, though which one i can't remember.
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

more than degeneration I hope for some Leon scenario between RE Degeneration and RE5 with some options for RE6
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
          There isn't enough they could possibly use to make the game (action-wise).
          Granted, it's been a while since I've seen the movie, but, it could just be:

1. Leon and Angela in airport
          2. Claire and Leon in airport
          3. Leon and Angela at WilPharma
          4. Claire and Leon at WilPharma

Besides, it's not like these light-gun games don't retcon a lot of things...

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
          Also, didn't they already say in an interview that nothing from Degen or RE5 would make it into the game?
          Alright, well, if someone can find a link to said interview, I'd read it.

Comment

I posted this in the news archive when Leon and Krauser were reveal to be in a new scenario but I will post it again

I guess it was sooner or later before this would be annouced. So I guess there is only going to be three main scenarios in this game? I thought this game would have four like UC but according to Games TM Kawata said there would be no RE 4 scenario and when asked about a Degenration part he said "I would have liked to have featured the events of Degeneration, but the two projects were developed in parallel, making it impossible."
            Last edited by Stars1356; 09-21-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              So, I was sitting in class today, paying all kinds of attention to the subject matter, when my mind began to wander
              That's happens to me all the fucking time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                I posted this in the news archive when Leon and Krauser were reveal to be in a new scenario but I will post it again
                Well, that's lame...thanks for posting it. Because, you know, a Degeneration scenario would make sense seeing how Darkside Chronicles is all about Leon and Claire, so...if something makes sense, it's more likely that it won't be included somehow.

Comment

Alright, so let's talk about what possible hidden scenario's there COULD be ..

any guesses ?

Comment

A Sweetie Sweetie Sherry Birkin Dress-Up scenario?

Comment

I hope for something between RE degeneration and RE5 with Leon and Krauser (yeah I thing he survived RE4)
                      Spoiler:

Comment

A Leon writing love notes to Ada scenario? Actually I just expect to have three long scenarios and besides Chris and Ada, don't see too many sub scenarios.

Comment

Even Ada and Chris scenarios are doubtful. Ada turning up on Rockfort Island wud just be a pain in the ass, turning up in south america seems unlikely also as RE4 makes it pretty obvious this is the first time they have both set eyes on each other since 1998. Its not impossible of course, but unlikely.
                          Theres no way for chris to go either. RE5 mentions that he and jill destoryed bioweapon labs in south america but that was with the BSAA which is of course post 2002.
                          We can already assume that wesker is not playable given his limited appearance so i think darkside will have far less sub-scenarios than UC did. This will be made up by the fact that the main scenarios will be much longer than UC.

I can see Hunk turning up in South America tho...
                          "I've got 100 cows."
                          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

I was looking forward to a Degeneration scenario initially too, especially when they stated that only stories of Claire and Leon will be included. I am not hoping much hope now because its more or less confirmed that there will be no other unannounced main scenarios for this game.

What a wasted opportunity. I'm hoping to play as Wesker in Code: Veronica scenario and a Operation Javier scenario. Its a pity that Hunk and Ada's scenario already got featured in the first game, or else they can add 'em into this one.

Comment

maybe Hunk scenario when he escape from lab with his squad and encounter with Birkin.....and Ada scenario before hers in UC - from her "death" to help Leon and Claire
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X