Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Majini Speech Translations (Anyone have?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majini Speech Translations (Anyone have?)

So does anyone know if anyone has translated what the Majini are saying in their language throughout the game, what the agitator says on the radio or during the public assembly etc?

It was interesting finding out what the Ganados were saying to each other, would be nice to know what the Majini were saying too.

There's a whole slew of languages that they could be speaking. Urdu, Swahilli, Bantu, Yoruba, Igbo, Koalib, Rashad, Katla, Kadu, etc...

For the most part though I have been able to decipher phrases that sound to be in either Urdu or Swahilli, but can't be 100% sure since I'm not a native speaker.
    Last edited by Project Omega; 09-26-2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

I believe they're all in Swahilli. At least, thats what the developers say.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Didn't the Captivate 2008 trailer had the sunglasses majini ranting in english?

I believe it's the same he says in the final version, but in Swahilli:

"Africa is our land. The light will guide us to paradise. Kijuju is our home, get rid of ???" (the rest I can't figure out).

Comment

Someone on Gamespot Forums translated the Agitator Majini speech...

"People, think of what awaits us! The paradise! It, Uroboros, is a gift - we are lucky presentees!"

"He here is an infidel, a fiend. So we now will make an example of him."

"Intruders! There in the house!"

"No one shall find out what happened here! They shall die! GET THEM!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
            "Africa is our land. The light will guide us to paradise. Kijuju is our home, get rid of ???" (the rest I can't figure out).
            "Intruders will be punished"
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the translations. Anyone got anything for the majini speech in-game? It's good to know what the agitator is saying though. I pretty much figured it was very similiar to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                Didn't the Captivate 2008 trailer had the sunglasses majini ranting in english?

I believe it's the same he says in the final version, but in Swahilli:

"Africa is our land. The light will guide us to paradise. Kijuju is our home, intruders will be punished. Our paradise will become their death, our salvation!"

Comment

Working...
                X