Several questions regarding RE5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several questions regarding RE5

I posted those in a german forum some time ago.

After Chris and Sheva have left the Tricell-ship onboard Weskers airplane, what happens to the ship? I mean, it contains the corpses of several Majini and Adjule, one dead Duvalia, several dead Reapers and the immense remnants of Uroboros Aheri. There are some of the Sonnentreppe-flowers onboard as well. There was no self destruct sequence active and the ship was steered by an autopilot. Wesker was stopped, but this ship still carries some dangerous cargo.

At the end, after Chris states that it's all worth fighting for, there are still some metal containers filled with Uroboros which lie somewhere in the volcano, next to Weskers plane. Now if some sightseers come by and stumble upon them...

Did Chris and Sheva really kill all of the infected villagers? If not, the infection with Las Plagas would still be present.

This huuuge Umbrella facility where you fight U-8...it wasn't destroyed either. The whole place (including the area where you first meet Wesker and Jill is revealed) must still be home to several Licker Betas. o.O

It's the same with the lab where you fight Uroboros Mkono. The whole lab is still there and left mostly intact.

Ndesu's corpse lies on a street in a town. Not very well hidden if you ask me. You can't miss it because of it's scale (and maybe because of it's smell, too).

What do you think of a possible Uroboros Boulderi? Now, wouldn't that be fun?

1. The BSAA will most probably have been alerted as soon as Chris/Josh/Sheva returned, and they would have dispatched personnel to it.

2. Same as above, a full report and emergency retrieval would be the common sense kind of thing.

3. The village's entrance was already quarantined at the start of the game, so they probably won't be going anywhere they weren't able to already.

4. Sure it could. In fact a third company could throw in some money to have that place left intact as it is for their own usages as well.

5. Same as above.

6. BSAA are more than likely aware of the situation by the point the game ends, they should be expecting corpses and the likes of all weird and strange creatures.

7. Steroids know no bounds.

Comment

"7. Steroids know no bounds."

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Erdbeerman View Post
        1. After Chris and Sheva have left the Tricell-ship onboard Weskers airplane, what happens to the ship? I mean, it contains the corpses of several Majini and Adjule, one dead Duvalia, several dead Reapers and the immense remnants of Uroboros Aheri. There are some of the Sonnentreppe-flowers onboard as well. There was no self destruct sequence active and the ship was steered by an autopilot. Wesker was stopped, but this ship still carries some dangerous cargo.
        I had always assumed that the ship simply sank. The engine room was falling apart all around Chris and Sheva, and the damage done on the surface by Uroboros Aheri had to be extreme. However, I think A-J's right about a cleanup team arriving to handle the situation. It just makes sense.

2. At the end, after Chris states that it's all worth fighting for, there are still some metal containers filled with Uroboros which lie somewhere in the volcano, next to Weskers plane. Now if some sightseers come by and stumble upon them...
        My guess is that the intense heat of the volcano would have destroyed the virus after a short time. Even if Uroboros wasn't weak to fire (which it was), nothing could survive that much time in close proximity to heat.
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Well by 2005 the world is well aware of bio-terror, and the BSAA pretty much handles all major clean-up operations along with the military (if its on US soil anyway). The BSAA would most likely handle pretty much everything you just mentioned.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

ive got one question that hasnt anything to do with the storyline itself, i got on to ask dot but seeing as a "questions" post is posted i'll ask

does anyone know why capcom chose not to make it where when your being attack by the chainsaw guy that your head doesnt pop off like in RE4. i was totally expecting it and when he collapsed the first time with his head still attached i was like e.o not a scratch? it doesnt even do it with sheva? so maybe capcom got lazy?

someone please fill me in :/
            sigpic

Comment

Not sure, but RE5 as a whole was a lot less gory than RE4. Maybe they didn't want it censored like RE4 was in order to bump up sales?

Comment

After Chris and Sheva have left the Tricell-ship onboard Weskers airplane, what happens to the ship? I mean, it contains the corpses of several Majini and Adjule, one dead Duvalia, several dead Reapers and the immense remnants of Uroboros Aheri. There are some of the Sonnentreppe-flowers onboard as well. There was no self destruct sequence active and the ship was steered by an autopilot. Wesker was stopped, but this ship still carries some dangerous cargo.
                Previously mentioned engine failures + the giant beast on it. Can't exclude the possibility of total failure from the orbital attacks either.

Anyway, whatever may be left of it will be obtained by the BSAA and "neutralized".

At the end, after Chris states that it's all worth fighting for, there are still some metal containers filled with Uroboros which lie somewhere in the volcano, next to Weskers plane. Now if some sightseers come by and stumble upon them...
                Volcano might consume it. BSAA will probably inspect and neutralize "if necessary".

Did Chris and Sheva really kill all of the infected villagers? If not, the infection with Las Plagas would still be present.
                Quarantined zone? Would imagine whatever was done in Spain would be done to Kijuju (which probably isn't as drastic as Raccoon City, as the situation is more under control)

This huuuge Umbrella facility where you fight U-8...it wasn't destroyed either. The whole place (including the area where you first meet Wesker and Jill is revealed) must still be home to several Licker Betas. o.O
                BSAA

It's the same with the lab where you fight Uroboros Mkono. The whole lab is still there and left mostly intact.
                BSAA

Ndesu's corpse lies on a street in a town. Not very well hidden if you ask me. You can't miss it because of it's scale (and maybe because of it's smell, too).
                Part of the quarantine zone + ndesu, like most other infected creatures, probably just vaporized after a tiny moment (it's kinda funny, but even stuff like the yawn in RE1 does the whole "turns to liquid" thing when killed. Seems like by RE4, this trend also caught onto the still human-like creatures.)

What do you think of a possible Uroboros Boulderi? Now, wouldn't that be fun?
                Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Of course, anything that wasn't totally "deal=sealed" on in the ending of RE5, I suppose leaves things open for continuation in various ways (in the same type of fashion that Wesker's death was kinda "retconned", as I guess it's safe to say it was probably never planned from the beginning to have him mysteriously survive the mansion incident)

I guess we'll just have to wait for a third "Chronicles" game on the Wii to go down and dirty on RE4-5 + ??? + ???

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  Not sure, but RE5 as a whole was a lot less gory than RE4. Maybe they didn't want it censored like RE4 was in order to bump up sales?
                  That doesnt make any since cause in Re4 there was a TON of gore, RE5 lacked it and thats what got me into the RE series wast the scarieness of RE4. but when i got RE5 there was nothing that scared me... i mean sure i liked that the stuff was new and there was alot of better plots toward the story but as far as the gore and scare and thrill of the jumps and scares... it didnt interest me at all... i hardly play RE5 compared to how much i used to play RE4... i mean i was playing it yesterday and got p/oed at RE5...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                    That doesnt make any since cause in Re4 there was a TON of gore, RE5 lacked it and thats what got me into the RE series wast the scarieness of RE4. but when i got RE5 there was nothing that scared me... i mean sure i liked that the stuff was new and there was alot of better plots toward the story but as far as the gore and scare and thrill of the jumps and scares... it didnt interest me at all... i hardly play RE5 compared to how much i used to play RE4... i mean i was playing it yesterday and got p/oed at RE5...
                    You're right... RE5 had a lot more to do with the overall story of the series than RE4 did. But yes, it is bright and sunny and not very frightening (save for perhaps the mine section in Chapter 2-2).

I don't think the violence needed to be overdone (this isn't Mortal Kombat), but I also would've liked to have seen some more of it in RE5 with the better graphics and all. The only death scenes in RE5 that I liked was the one with the Duvalia and the ones involving Wesker chest-raping Chris with his fist and snapping his neck. He should have done that years ago.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                    X