No announcement yet.

BioHazard 5: Alternative Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm hoping...an alternative view of all the events, or as many as possible. You can just about stretch that to cover going through Spencer's house.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
      although, as silly as this may sound, i hope this is an alternate way of what Resident Evil 5 is, of course keeping to the story, but probably not having Wesker die in the first place. I think this is Capcom's way of trying to bring back a character from the dead after learning their mistake.
      That would be a gift from the gods.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I am curious as to why it's called Alternative edition. Being able to see what happened before the game isn't especially alternative.
        Fucking fixed camera angles.

Knowing Capcom... -and that line is getting pretty repetitive from me actually-, we may get the story told from another character perspective, as for example from Jill's. All RE5 was practically about Chris, so some Jill is what I expect. And no, I'm no Jill fanboy, I'm just throwing a possibility to see if I hit the jackpot.
        Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 10-03-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

I thought I heard they wanted to call it alternative because calling it directors cut or bonus edition would mean the original edition of RE5 wasn't compleat. By calling it RE5 alternative, it lets it still be a RE5 game, but doesn't lessen the value of the original.

It doesn't make much sense to me, but that's what I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            hey guys RE5 AE is PS3 exclusive!!!!!!! well probably only time exclusive, but next spring it will be only for PS3 this was confirmed by Capcom today
            That's not true although it would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
              All the REDHFB (Resident Evil Die Hard Fan Boys) will probably go through the same process with this game that they do every other RE game.

1. Get excited when it is announced

2. Speculate what will be in it.

3. Make lists of things you hope to be in it. Example : Oh boy I really hope they include Barry in the game...I mean he was in STARS too and what about Rebecca...oh oh I hope they bring Alexia back oh and HUNK is awesome, best character ever! Leon should be in it too! They should just wrap up every RE plot element in this one game!

4. Get the game, play it. Love it for a week

5. Complain about it. Example: No fair, all the things they promised us were not in it! (This is false, everything they promised = things you wished for but were never in fact stated by Capcom)

6. Bash the game nonstop, lamenting how bad it is and how Capcom doesn't care about its fans. Then go on to say nonsense like RE: Outbreak was a good game and that it is missed.

7. Anticipate the next RE game...process circles back to #1.
              I lol'd so hard.

But on topic, I am SUPER excited. There are things that I of course hope to see in the game too. But just like about every other game I play, I'm sure I'll love it for what it is, I'm already stoked from the trailer alone.

Comment

Well my favorite game from the series is the RE1 remake, so of course I'm really excited to explore another mansion with the same design as the old Spencer estate. I'm also digging be able to explore Spencer's last "home", new enemies and playing as more normal-sized Chris. With the nostalgic feeling of playing as Chris and Jill in a mansion...I'm really loving it so far.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                X