Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft/Reeses use original Resident Evil music for Halloween promotion on XBL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft/Reeses use original Resident Evil music for Halloween promotion on XBL.

Check out the Xbox Live dashboard and the Reeses Halloween/Costume promotion. This music is used in the menu I'm pretty sure:
    I'm back, and with the scary and sweet soundtrack from resi 1. Awesome.Btw the pic was made by me =)

You are right good sir, they do indeed on the Reeses thing.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-02-2009, 05:25 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

How do you know Capcom didn't use stock music? They sure did for Outbreak.

Comment

Where in the Outbreaks did they have stock music? lol
        And yep that's definitely an old school RE track.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
          Where in the Outbreaks did they have stock music?
          I too would like to know this.
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Most of the Orchestral pieces were already recorded, Capcom just got permission to use the tracks.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Really? I'm surprised.

Comment

Indeed, the majority of the Outbreak soundtrack consists of string arrangements made commercially available from a sound library. However, i'm fairly certain that RE Outbreak is the only game in the series to do this.

EDIT - On second thought, Resident Evil 4 used a lot of stock sounds, too.
                Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 10-05-2009, 05:17 AM.

Comment

RE4 had at least one stock soundtrack. When Leon is infiltrating the island (the theme is really good ;D).

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    RE4 had at least one stock soundtrack. When Leon is infiltrating the island (the theme is really good ;D).
                    That's the track Infiltration, I believe. Never knew it was a stock track... where do you find libraries of stock tracks, anyway? Are they online?
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                      That's the track Infiltration, I believe. Never knew it was a stock track... where do you find libraries of stock tracks, anyway? Are they online?
                      I believe Resident Evil Center has albums posted on each game's section.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X