No announcement yet.

RE5 Alternative NEW BOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smell BS too, Dot can check if the guy is using PS3's browser or not btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
      How did you take the screencaps then????
      Using PS3 of course. It has that function since update 3.0. I sent the pic to Darkmoon. It's really small on PS3. PS3 cant capture zoomed parts of web pages. So I suggest you transfer the pic to PC and analyse the "face" part well, under huge zoom. So that the "face" part will cover a huge portion of PC screen.

Just sent it to another person.

In order to see it well, I had to pause at that place, zoom it alot and examine it. PS3 cant zoom well pictures stored on HDD, only from web. So transfering it to PC may be the only way to see what I saw. I have a 55"TV so I can see it even on small HDD stored screencaps, but very badly.

Last edited by BahamutRetsu; 10-03-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Tell if you can see the pic above? I found a hosting service that works with PS3... I hope. THIS IS NOT THE PICTURE I WAS TALKING ABOUT. Still, it's a prelude to the next frame. What you think you all see here? Find anything suspicious? Look at "face with hair"-like thing above shining objects. It has a hole/mouth like opening. Before posting my pic, I want to know your opinion on this one...

Comment

That picture shows absolutely nothing that we haven't seen before.

Comment

Comment

Ha, ha. Exactly! Now in a few min I will post next frame.... But tell me what you think about that thing with gaping black hole/mouth? You agree it's not Jill at least?

Comment

Ok, look at THIS

Comment

What in the fuck is that...? Lizardman?
                  Last edited by Canas Renvall; 10-03-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Dude, that image has been posted to death here and on other boards, it's not exactly new...

Comment

I never noticed it before though. I don't frequent many other sites but this one... and even on here I never noticed it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        What in the fuck is that...? Lizardman?
                        Looks like it lol. The pic is of low quality, in web, paused, you can see it more clearly. Look at "heads" upper right part. In better quality, in big zoom, you can see white star-like thing on purple background.

Comment

Dude, that image has been posted to death here and on other boards, it's not exactly new...
                          Sorry if it isn't. I just wanted to show you my find... l didn't see it like that on any sites/forums. Here the face is shown better then on previous pic/frame. Scaly, lizard like. On better quality, I think I make out human face features.

Actually I have another pic, maybe of different BOW. It's hard to make out but I'll post it later.
                          Last edited by BahamutRetsu; 10-03-2009, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Well, at least it's a better angle. I thought you were only making things up

Comment

Well, at least it's a better angle. I thought you were only making things up
                              Lol yeah, it was hard to make it pose like that. XD

At least now I'm certain that Capcom lied about enemies. They have walking prototypes already. That purple star-like thing is interesting. I wonder what that is...

Comment

I hope it's everything except Las Plagas, Hunters would be very cool and would make sense with Wesker there.

Comment

Working...
                                X