"Quick Question"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Quick Question"

I've seen this done in other forums, so maybe I'd try here.

This would be a thread where you could ask a question relevant to this section (and hopefully get it answered) without making a whole topic about it.

(Am I allowed to make a thread like this?)

Well, I'll start.

1. Has there been any info on what TriCell has done with the G-virus after the incident in Degen?

2. Are there any images of the scrapped Tyrant from RE5?
    Last edited by Ray; 10-07-2009, 08:55 PM.

The search function is your friend ;) http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5099

Comment

When and why did people think Billy Coen was the Nemesis? I'm curious about this odd theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
        The search function is your friend ;) http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5099
        Oh, thanks. Should I just bump that one, or is this okay?

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        When and why did people think Billy Coen was the Nemesis? I'm curious about this odd theory.
        When was this? Sounds funny.
        Last edited by Ray; 10-07-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

LOL, it's funny to me because I always loved when Rebecca first meets him and he says, "So, you're with Starrsss". Anyways I also still think it's funny that Claire gets captured looking for her missing brother, then tells Leon to notify said brother of her location
          Last edited by REmaster; 10-07-2009, 10:22 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Random question: Why are some people calling Resident Evil 1 GC, "Rebirth"?

"REmake" is obviously something that the fans came up with, right? Was "rebirth" an early official codename?

Comment

No, it's another name that fans came up with. I think its origins is the first trailer with words: REMEMBER, REALITY, REBIRTH appearing one after another:
              this is a very early trailer of the remake of resident evil 1. anyone who has a gamecube must buy this! (i did and it was AWSOME!!!)

When I saw the trailer for the first time, my mind was blown away.
              Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 10-08-2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Hell yea, the graphics exploded my eye balls...in a good way. 7 years later and they're still amazing, obviously, alot of the new games recycle the models lol. Remake, Rebirth, Redux...My favorite game.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Random question #2 (yeah, I got lots of those!):

Was a rerelease of RE4 with Seperate Ways added, planned from the beginning/was Seperate Ways cut from the original? Or originally even Capcom had no clue WTF was Ada doing parallel to Leon?

Because I found Ada's & Wesker's involvement to be of great importance to RE4's story.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                    Was a rerelease of RE4 with Seperate Ways added, planned from the beginning/was Seperate Ways cut from the original? Or originally even Capcom had no clue WTF was Ada doing parallel to Leon?

Because I found Ada's & Wesker's involvement to be of great importance to RE4's story.
                    I'm going with the "originally, Capcom had no clue WTF Ada was doing parallel to Leon" option. Of course, I'm sure Capcom would tell you otherwise.

Capcom didn't know if RE4's new format for the series would be successful. Since it was, my bet is that they decided to add more content for a new version of the game. Like any logical company, if something sells, they will make more product that is similar to it.

For example, Ada having to ring the church bell while Leon was in the pueblo to distract the villagers seemed like a complete afterthought. Originally I had assumed that it was "worship time" and that Leon was just lucky. The same goes for the bloody altar, Ada meeting Luis outside the cabin, Ada being in the castle hall when Luis dies (how does Leon not hear her talking to Wesker on her PDA in a huge hall where noise echoes?!), and, most importantly of all, Ada being the one to finish off Krauser. They all seem like afterthoughts.

I enjoyed Separate Ways, but it wasn't perfect in my eyes. I wish the inventory was the largest size it could be, and that Ada had access to all the weapons Leon did (along with purchasing upgrades). Having no rocket launcher was kind of a pain. It would've also been cool to play as Ada in her Assignment Ada black costume.
                    Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 10-08-2009, 04:19 PM.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

AFAIK, Separate Ways was planned from the beginning and was cut from the original release because it didn't fit in neither of the two discs.

Comment

While I'm it, does anyone know why RE5 hasn't got the Platinum Hits treatment like other Capcom games (SFIV for example)?

Comment

I'd assume because it's still selling pretty well. Games like SF4 are lapped up by the hardcore upon release but effectively their sales slow down after a few months.

Comment

Working...
                          X