No announcement yet.

The Puzzles of Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re4 has puzzles? oh come on,the only puzzle in the game is there when you where play as Ashley

Comment

I don't even think if you consider those puzzles. I mean after playing the past RE before RE4.

Comment

its just a matter of opinion, like someoen else said, if your a vet the game doesnt have any, if your a new player you end up hating the game XD
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
          its just a matter of opinion, like someoen else said, if your a vet the game doesnt have any, if your a new player you end up hating the game XD
          That's too generalized. I've been playing the series since RE2-I'm pretty sure that makes me a "vet" if that's what you want to call it. And I'm positive I've made my feelings very clear about this matter.

P.S.-That wasn't a slight against you or anything, just clarifying what seemed like a generalization.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

nah its been stated before, its just a defacto thing, people who generally have been playing the games since they came out dont like or dont notice the puzzles in RE4 where as if you just started with RE5 then you notice them alot more, i remember this myself playing the first time, it was hard...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X