No announcement yet.

Paintings in Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cam accross this one while playing resident evil survivor, the original, its called "le chat noir" a poster for a cabaret in paris
    Check out the myspacehttp://myspace.com/itashious_the_RE_fanboyTHIAhttp://The-Horror.com http://ZamZar.com/url This has been a Product of iTash productions I...

sigpic

Comment

Nice find.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

^ I agree, very good catch. Looks so damn dark and pixelized, it's a wonder you even saw it!

Comment

I know Survivor has lots of Street Fighter and Dino Crisis and Darkstalkers posters... lol.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

yeah i a freaking french fanatic lol ill be playing more threw to see if i can find anything else, but unfortuantly i dont have a ps1 memory card so if i reach the life limit thats it
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by albert View Post
              This castle picture is in RE4, too. It's in the room after leon and ashley crashed with the digger (just before saddler takes away ashley for xxxxnth time)
              where did you get that? it looks fake :/
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                ha ha does anyone see teh irony in that? the water seller and theres money behind the painting XD
                I'm sorry I can't contribute anything to this thread but I always remembered some of the greater chunks of pesetas behind portraits of Saddler. I think this adds more insight to a character (in this case Salazar) than any pseudo-political undertones the writers tried to throw in. All it really says is that as opposed to Saddler's grandiose ideals and "true belief," Salazar represents the greed side of things; this is easily the main distinction between previous generations of the Castellan and Ramon, and perhaps a sign of the times kinda thing. Nonetheless the devs didn't zone this idea on your nose, if it was what they intended.

Then again, we don't know much about Saddler. He could have once been human, he could just be a standalone parasitic organism in a human disguise. His ambitions (OF COURSE!!!) may as well have also been shallow and superficial, because that's how they were presented.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  I'm sorry I can't contribute anything to this thread but I always remembered some of the greater chunks of pesetas behind portraits of Saddler. I think this adds more insight to a character (in this case Salazar) than any pseudo-political undertones the writers tried to throw in. All it really says is that as opposed to Saddler's grandiose ideals and "true belief," Salazar represents the greed side of things; this is easily the main distinction between previous generations of the Castellan and Ramon, and perhaps a sign of the times kinda thing. Nonetheless the devs didn't zone this idea on your nose, if it was what they intended.

Then again, we don't know much about Saddler. He could have once been human, he could just be a standalone parasitic organism in a human disguise. His ambitions (OF COURSE!!!) may as well have also been shallow and superficial, because that's how they were presented.
                  what does that have to do with this thread?
                  sigpic

Comment

Technically he's talking about the paintings in RE.

Comment

All the dirty pics in RE2, RE3 etc were fun to find, same with Dino crisis.

Comment

Working...
                      X