No announcement yet.

Could it be... RE4... ignored???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work guys. It all makes perfect sense now, i can see no other explanation at all. Problem solved.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Once these translations have been posted then we can all come to our own conlusions.
      "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
        Once these translations have been posted then we can all come to our own conlusions.
        Never mind haha that post I deleted was incorrect. We've solved it completely.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

How much you want to bet there will be a file in Darkside that blatantly contradicts this?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            How much you want to bet there will be a file in Darkside that blatantly contradicts this?
            I doubt there will be any files that detail anything post-2002 really.

Comment

So following on from this discussion, is Ada and The Organisation even a factor anymore? I'm not saying she's no longer relevant to the series but if your discovery about the plagas is true and Wesker never knew that she had actually betrayed him, then what's left to do?
              The Organisation could be another H.C.F. {although they are the same thing} but i mean that we all originally thought H.C.F. was a new company which would lead to new stories but we never heard from them again. Perhaps it will now be the same with 'The Organisation'?

The only real thing missing now is what Ada's real motives were in the whole saga.
              "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

Well The Organization is involved in B.O.W. research and development, since they developed the Hunter II and the Sweeper, which were pretty advanced.

They are probably just a very secretive, very advanced Umbrella. Maybe they have their eyes on monopolizing the B.O.W. market instead of world dominance?

Comment

Well i'm beginning to get the feeling we will never know. The end of Seperate Ways had always left me wondering about how and when Wesker would take his revenge on Ada and The Organisation. It could have been a very interesting sub-plot. But now it seems that no such plot exists!
                  "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

How did the translator get both Control Plaga and Master Plaga from the uniform Japanese term?

And, as another little side-note: I always found it ridiculous that the dominant species sample fits neatly into Ada's attaché case. Did they call Saddler to ask for the dimensions before retrieving it? Or are those mass-manufactured Plaga vials? Tune in tomorrow, when DC will answer none of these stupid questions!

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      Well The Organization is involved in B.O.W. research and development, since they developed the Hunter II and the Sweeper, which were pretty advanced.
                      I was always curious what your source was for this. Does it say anywhere that Wesker brought the Hunters with him, and didn't just use a bunch that were stashed away on the base?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        I was always curious what your source was for this. Does it say anywhere that Wesker brought the Hunters with him, and didn't just use a bunch that were stashed away on the base?
                        Official site translations and some old info that appeared a few years ago in Famitsu.

Hunter

A weapon developed based on "Hunter" B.O.W. data, which Wesker took from Umbrella.

It's behavior is controlled by the advent of a "self-propelled monitor" peripheral device.

As a weapon, it's superior to the original Hunter.

*(The organization got the original Hunter from Umbrella and they implant a sensor inside them to control all of their movements and actions like robots.)*
                        Sweeper

*(Organization's new type of Hunter, more intelligent, fast and strong. Their lethal claws are poisoned.)*
                        We'll get complete confirmation (and more info most likely) from the Kaitashinsho guide. RE4 and CVX are next in line for translation.

Comment

Working...
                        X