No announcement yet.

Old Resident Evil articles + Old Mikami interview from EGM Issue #80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone help me out , im not sure why i can see any of the links on these pages

Comment

Probably 'cause you, your ISP or your office is blocking imageshack.

Comment

thats wierd its my personal computer any idea how to fix that, i have no clue thanks carnivol for the help

Comment

Well, you could start by double-checking if imageshack really is blocked.

Press the quote button on one of the posts that's supposed to contain images, then copy the URL as shown inbetween the [img ] [ /img] tags and paste it into your browser's URL bar and hit enter. If it loads; then there's something else that is wrong.

If it doesn't load; imageshack is blocked. For sure.

If it's blocked, it's probably something in your browser that blocks (an anti-spam/ad plug-in that is set to block it or part of the browser's internal filter is set to ignore it)

Comment

one other problem, i dont see the url's at all, maybe cuz ima new user on here and not that many posts posted?i am not sure

Comment

So when you push the quote button on this post you don't get to see the image tags and URLs for the pictures?

Comment

doublexl, try using Firefox. For some weird reason IE won't show png images on screen.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh! Darn! I didn't see that the uploads were PNGs and not JPGs.

Yeah. That should totally solve the problem (though, didn't IE fix that in the latest major update? Damn...)

Doesn't explain why he doesn't see the URLs, though...

Comment

I still dont see anything...

Comment

Can you put this magazine for download??

Comment

ok tahnks in firefox, i see the stuff, ie sucks lol. they def should fix that.

Comment

Anyone still got the Mikami interview where he said he disliked ActionReplays as it felt to him like somebody broke into his house? I think MarkGrass posted it some years ago.

Comment

^Mikami's interviews are always an interesting read.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                              Anyone still got the Mikami interview where he said he disliked Action Replays as it felt to him like somebody broke into his house?
                              What a blunt way of putting it. Should have said mansion instead of house though.
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Working...
                              X