Best RE3 Mercenaries player confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best RE3 Mercenaries player confirmed

Using Nicholai and his trusty handgun + knife, he didn't use any healing items, barely got damaged, rescued everyone, finished with over 10:00 minutes, and got a B rank...

Rules- No use fist aid spray and blue herb.- Low damage- rescue all

Honestly, is the RE3 Mercenaries game that broken or what? I remember one time rescuing everyone as Mikhail and getting something around 500 points barely. Despite the unfair grade he got for a splendid job well done, this video is well worth the watch if you're looking for tips on playing as Nicholai.

Before watching this video (all 4 parts), I couldn't even make it past the 2nd Nemesis encounter. Now it's at least somewhat more of a breeze.

^ Nicholai 6 survivors All monsters killed (7 parts).

RESULT: Spoiler:

The score depends on kills and combos as well as time remaining. Because of Nicholai's 8x knife time bonus, he tends to score alot better than the other 2 characters.
    Have a look at that guys other videos. He seems to be a god at every RE game. He's got a RE3 knife only no saves no damage taken playthough, as well as Outbreak, CV, and RE2 videos.
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-23-2009, 10:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

WOW. That shit is PRO

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nTCav6eho

^ Nicholai 6 survivors All monsters killed (7 parts).

RESULT: Spoiler:

The score depends on kills and combos as well as time remaining. Because of Nicholai's 8x knife time bonus, he tends to score alot better than the other 2 characters.
        Have a look at that guys other videos. He seems to be a god at every RE game. He's got a RE3 knife only no saves no damage taken playthough, as well as Outbreak, CV, and RE2 videos.
        Wow I watched the entire thing. I must say this is the most impressive video I have ever seen involving RE.

Spoiler:

Comment

Very good runs but I don't like all this PC crap, I'd much rather see a console version.

Comment

That's one of my favorite bonus mini games by far, along with the one they had in the first Onimusha. I haven't played this in years, my guess is he got a low score because he didn't buy enough time?
            Last edited by The_15th; 11-24-2009, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
              Very good runs but I don't like all this PC crap, I'd much rather see a console version.
              Yeah I prefer the console versions as well, only thing great about the PC editions are the modding capabilities.

I'm disappointed with the lack of Dreamcast videos, maybe it's my calling to record some.

So far I haven't seen any runs (besides a commentary) with the Dreamcast version of RE2 on Arrange - Nightmare Mode, by far one of the hardest modes in any RE game. In Nightmare Mode, some enemies are actually invincible, anyone who can complete this mode using a knife only would be a true god of RE in my eyes.

Comment

Dog Birkin can insta kill you from full health I believe in DC Nightmare.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                X