No announcement yet.

Outbreak glitch - GH version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so I was about to reply to your original post. But waited to see how the edited one looked (+I can always dig up the original if I want to )

Anyway, it's cool.

But, really, there's nothing wrong with my interpretation of his question/post. If he really meant to ask about having Alyssa as an AI partner, then he should've actually asked about that (or at least given a clear indication of that, instead of dancing around the subject and blatantly ignored everything in the entire thread and just post a bunch of random nonsense.)

And, oh, this isn't he first time he's done so (both recently and in the past, some ignored and some rewarded with infractions)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
      hahaha the same Stu that's trying to help you in your other thread?
      lol i was being sarcastic about that though. but yes the same stu thats helping me XD

to that other guy ____

and this is why i stay away from THIA, people are rude and so touchy

and like the guy above you said your incredibly rude, no one else in the horror has brought of the past of me being a freaking post whore, because they moved on. sounds to me like you have a grudge, get over it.

and its not your job to interpret my posts anyway, i asked a simple question "do you have to be playin as alyssa?" no one really ever made in indication of "glitch while playing alyssa" i was under the inpression she could be an AI partner, all that was needed was a simple reply, not a wall of quotes and sly remarks on my reading skills.

and maybe it isnt the first time i've posted nonsince (as you call it) but at least im spending my time more wisly than cyber bullying someone because they mis-read or missed out on information just a few posts above my own.

+edit

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      And, oh, this isn't he first time he's done so (both recently and in the past, some ignored and some rewarded with infractions)
      Carnival: "whoot look at me everyone i've got dirt on him!!!"

and if you honestly think im posting like i did in the past your very wrong, i recall i got infractions because i was spamming everywhere to up my post count and title. go to my page the post cound is very low and the average per day is also very low.

thats all im gunna say about this and im done with this thread
      Last edited by Itashious_boy; 12-08-2009, 02:57 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Actually, he called it nonsense, not nonsinse.

Comment

Working...
        X