Biohazard 5 Enemy Translations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 Enemy Translations

Enjoy and shit. Quite a number of interesting new details, and even some plot related stuff.

The timeline is also quite a nice addition. Helps fill out what happened between Umbrella Chronicles and RE5, and explains when and how Wesker came into contact with Tricell.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Nice!! Thanks.
    Last edited by Mesker; 12-01-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Nice work. Some interesting revelations about the plagas there.
      I take it from this timeline that we can finally confirm that it was Wesker who had caused the biohazard in Umbrella Chronicles and not Sergei.
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Also, thank BioTech for the translations!

Comment

There's some interesting stuff in there. Good work as always, PU. I'll take a better look at all the info later tonight.

Comment

cool this answered most of my questions bout the mutations & shit

Comment

I wasn't know it existed a type of Hunter in the Umbrella Caucasus Research Facility, the Hunter Delta, Is this new information, Paul? After know Wesker caused a Biohazard, I thought he used the "II" rather "Delta" in Russia.

By the way the information about the Biohazard by Wesker is very interesting. Possibly was a gift to entertain Chris and Jill.

Comment

Yeah the Hunter Delta is seen in the Prelude to the Fall manga which takes place just before Chris and Jill invade the Caucasus Research Facility. They were Umbrella's last mass-produced Hunter model.

Comment

Nice, but I miss the Uroboros Monster. I would like know the differences between Uroboros (from Chapter 1-2) and Uroboros Mkono (Chapter 5-2).

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
                    Nice, but I miss the Uroboros Monster. I would like know the differences between Uroboros (from Chapter 1-2) and Uroboros Mkono (Chapter 5-2).
                    There isn't really any. At least, the guide doesn't say anything different.

Comment

There's a piece of short story/reflection written by a novelist in the guide too. Basically it talks about how Chris adjust his life after losing Jill and how he came to not rely on teammate anymore until he was assigned to work with Sheva. I'll try to dig out the guide book (not sure where I've placed it) and write it up when i have the time.
                      Last edited by xfactor; 12-03-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                        There's a piece of short story/reflection written by a novelist in the guide too. Basically it talks about how Chris adjust his life after losing Jill and how he came to not rely on teammate anymore until he was assigned to work with Sheva. I'll try to dig out the guide book (not sure where I've placed it) and write it up when i have the time.
                        Is that the RE5 epilogue by Benny M? That would be a great read, thanks!
                        Last edited by TheBatMan; 12-04-2009, 01:33 PM.
                        "I've got 100 cows."
                        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Working...
                        X