Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Um... You might not wanna say that out loud... >_>;

Comment

Overkill is a great game! HotD 2 & 3 is also great, especially for the lulz. And are you talking about the official Overkill revolver? If so that revolver looks cool, dunno if I'd get one now though since I've already got 2 Perfect Shots. Overkill is also great for dual-wielding those bad boys
      Yeah, I got the 'Bang Bang Box' for Overkill, which came with 2 'Hand Cannons'. They are big, chunky white gun shells for the Wiimote.

Overkill is a fun game but DSC is a LOT better in just about every way. If you could turn off the shaky cam in DSC, it would play just as smooth as Overkill. And if DSC had a calibration screen, it would be also great for using a gun shell.
      But as it is, just using the Wiimote and nunchuck by themselves is easily the most comfortable way to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
        ... Um... You might not wanna say that out loud... >_>;
        Why? I didn't say that I pirated the game.

Emulation is not necessarily illegal. Bleem! was a COMMERCIAL product (which pretty much means that the guys that made it, made money out of it and that's exactly why Sony was pissed) and yet they won in court!

Dolphin doesn't require a BIOS file to run, which means the emulator doesn't use code from the Wii console.

Dolphin's code is open-source and freely available for downloading from google code. If it was illegal google would remove the project from their site as they've done in other cases.

And last but not least, sites like Kotaku have been posting news about games running on emulators like Dolphin for some time now..
        Last edited by doomed; 12-09-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know you could emulate Wii games.

Comment

I use just the Wiimote and Nunchuk. I actually sit on my bed and then lean on a chair because holding the Wiimote for a long period of time hurts my arm. Sometimes I cross my hands kinda like the cops do when then have a gun and a flashlight.

Comment

Working...
            X