No announcement yet.

Next Stop, Resident Evil Portable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A developer like Capcom is not going to put it's biggest franchise out whilst alienating a huge slice of the audience.

Comment

^ Funny you should say that...

Personally, if it comes out for download on the PSN, I wouldn't mind grabbing a second-hand PSP-3000 for like, $80. Assuming, of course, that it's good.
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 12-04-2009, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I would surely buy it, it would seem somewhat fun

Comment

I forgot that there is always the possibility, especially with Capcom, that the game could get cancelled. Let's hope not though, just because the PSP is like a PS2, so it would be like getting a new PS2 Resident Evil game. I hope we will know more soon. I'm tired of hearing about RE5.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post

Any reason for thinking so? Or is it JUST because it's on PSP?
            just some games franchises are better off staying on a console. i didn't even think Deadly Silence was that good. hell, i can't even play it, its so bad. i pick it up for like, 5 minutes and i'm already just...yawning over it.

same goes for Metal Gear games on PSP. i never even made it pass the 4th mission in Portable Ops, only just to stop playing. on another note, i have no idea how in the hell i managed to beat the 1st AC!D game.
            Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 12-04-2009, 10:11 AM.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

why we doesnt have recent on this game ?
              It was 6 months
              they annouced this game

Comment

Well the next stop for me is both DLC'S for RE5 I havnt evan thought about this one yet.

Comment

Yea I've been wondering about RE portable for a long time, eh. I'm pretty interested in that Kramer qoute about the gameplay being very different from past games, and when I mean interested...I mean skeptical lol. Than again, I'm skeptical about all new RE titles these days (I'm sure you understand). I liked RE DS, but I think it would have been a lot cooler if there was some way to take better advantage of the multiplayer game. I would have liked to have seen that feature added to the RE DC PSN port, where you could actually play online with people. Where else can you play as Forest Speyer and say "Let's light this candle!". I mean, who the hell plays multiplayer with a PSP? I'm sure some do but I've never met anyone, feeling all lonely with the whole stars team unlocked in multiplayer mode and no one to play with

Snarf.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 12-04-2009, 03:53 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Yeah Resident Evil DS was really good.very enjoyable game.
                    sigpic
                    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

It will probably be a card battle game like Metal Gear Acid.

Comment

Until I hear more I'm just going to stick to playing games that I have now. I was thinking about get a PSP for Metal Gear and this game but that is all up in the air right now. I do like the PSP GO but it is pretty expensive.

Comment

All reviews I read on the PSP Go is that it is an inferior model to everything except the PSP1000, which is what I have. My 1000 model is still kickin' and does everything I ask it to, so I don't see the need to upgrade unless this thing kicks the bucket. I'd suggest going with a PSP3000 because I honestly don't see them abandoning UMD with how poorly the PSP Go has reviewed, although I'm not sure how well they're selling.

It was just announced a few days ago that MGS: Peace Walker is being released digitally AND on UMD, so...yeah.

Comment

How hard can be to port both Outbreaks with new characters and new scenarios?.

Comment

I can't believe some people are hating on the game and saying it will be no good already.
                              We have NO information, not a single screen shot or even a piece of concept art. How can anyone decide if it is good or not or worth getting?

Personally, I'd like to see some evidence that the game is currently in development. Just show us something! ANYTHING!!!

I would buy a GO if it's exclusive. I wouldn't mind having a PSP so I can play games at work but I don't want to buy a regular PSP and then find out that the new RE game is exclusive to GO. So I'm waiting...

But they should make the game playable for PS3 too. Then I wouldn't bother with getting a PSP and just play it at home on the big screen.

I'm excited about the game. The PSP is capable of running some pretty impressive games, so assuming they put the effort in, it should be good. But yeah, I REALLY want to hear some more about what style of game it will be...

Comment

I actually completely forgot about this, it wouldn't surprise me if it's been canned, been a while since anything was mentioned

Comment

Working...
                                X