Most Iconic RE Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
    I can't believe nobody has said 'Raccoon City' as an iconic figure.
    True. Raccoon City and Umbrella seem far more iconic and recognizable than any of the characters (aside from a zombie).
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
      I can't believe nobody has said 'Raccoon City' as an iconic figure.
      In all fairness, Umbrella IS Raccoon City.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

i so sick of people and "jill's slut outfit"

umbrella logo for sure, nemisis, and the first zombie (its just so infamous)

[Edit- the crimson heads from teh REmake]

ha king kong XD

indiana jones :p

and okka okka from crash XD
        Last edited by Itashious_boy; 12-10-2009, 09:03 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

the Umbrella Logo pops into my mind along with the opening scene from RE1.

Comment

LISA Trevor as the most iconic figure, with Nemesis as most memorable. George Trevor as most poignant character, and the Umbrella logo most iconic symbol obviously! The RPD building as most momorable entrance scene, and the Spencer mansion the most iconic architecture. Trevor's Diary the most iconic file. The first meeting with the Zombie by far the most iconic FMV & Clare's first approach of Alrfred's residence the most memorable in game cut-scene.

Comment

this forum has turned into an only RE thing :/ i remember the poster saying to put iconic figures from other games as well
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                this forum has turned into an only RE thing :/ i remember the poster saying to put iconic figures from other games as well
                Wut?

Originally posted by Becky's Butt View Post
                I decided to just ask which figures from the RE series do you think are good symbols of it?
                This.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Master of Unlocking and Jill Sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Becky's Butt View Post
                    But then i realized Ph would own Albert so I decided to just ask which figures from the RE series do you think are good symbols of it?
                    Wesker feels no guilt, so Pyramid Head would just top himself like he did with James.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                    X