No announcement yet.

Game Informer's Top 200 Games of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the MGS games should have been higher, as well as ICO, SOTC and Max Payne. MP2 isn't even there! Someone deserves a beretta up the ass for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post

Funny, Edge's top 100 games to play today i thought was terrific, spot on if you ask me.
      Really I found the list to be terrible. Almost as bad as Game Informers.

Resident Evil 4 doesn't belong in the top 10. Top 100 yes...but not top 10.

I also dislike how far up the original RE was listed. The game basically perfected and fixed everything wrong with the original game, and had scary moments. It was the reason alot of people picked up a game cube.

Comment

I'd have rated Sons of Liberty over Snake Eater but since they used Sbusistence, I guess they have a point.
        The Secret Theater really is that awesome.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-20-2009, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I know it's already in the top 30, but I still feel Bioshock deserves to be higher up on that list. It's a brilliant game, it's one of the only games I can think of that has such a high focus on making a political statement. It's one of those games you can use when someone says:

"Video games are just violence and gore, nothing intelligent about them"
          "Have you ever played Bioshock?"

Other then that, I think it's a good list if you took off the numbers.

I can understand Resident Evil 4 being that high on the list, it's a crap Resident Evil game, but it's a fantastic game.

Comment

Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
            Really I found the list to be terrible. Almost as bad as Game Informers.

Resident Evil 4 doesn't belong in the top 10. Top 100 yes...but not top 10.

I also dislike how far up the original RE was listed. The game basically perfected and fixed everything wrong with the original game, and had scary moments. It was the reason a lot of people picked up a game cube.
            I think for Resident Evil, despite anyone personal feelings, it received such a high score, such unanimous praise in all forms, that a top ten was inevitable, it just did something that amazing at that time and it was terrific at that.

Regarding the original Resident evil, although i agree, i personally would have put it much higher, there were quite a few terrific games on that list, and a lot of them also did something to their genre or series. But it did pretty good making the best 100 games of all time, case and point, it was above Twilight princess, which was a terrific game.

Every list to me is not perfect, but i guess there will alwaysb e a bias in lists, so i like it

Comment

Working...
            X