Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I admit it, I was overcome by laziness

But I asked to see if anyone had the original.

EDIT: My result here (sucks)
    Asi Sr. Chandler? o muy azul?

Vas a hacerle algun cambio a REcenter?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ValentineLover; 02-01-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
      Asi Sr. Chandler? o muy azul?

Vas a hacerle algun cambio a REcenter?
      Que va tio, lo que quiero hacer es maquetar el Darkside Report en el Photoshop como hicimos con el libro RE Archives en Español, en imágenes para que nos entendamos.

Entonces buscaba el fondo, originario del blog Talking Evil, pero que lo cambiaron a marroncito al final. Y te preguntarás para qué, porque estoy traduciendo el report a spanish gracias a un contacto japonés.

[Change > English]

If someone has the bakcground-image, please send me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        - it doesn't exactly seem like it was part of his plan that she was gonna be awake already when he came to get her. Especially not considering how his exact words are "Alexia? No! She's already fully awake."
        aah, good point, I had neglected to remember his exact words, and he is quite clearly surprised & frustrated. I don't think that this surprise however is difinative proof that the awakening was prematurely activated (by Alfred), the EXACT time may have been miscalculated only by hours for Wesker's plan to be out-of-time with Alexia's revival. I believe Wesker knew that this was the day, but like all involved, the exact moment for Alexia, could not have been known ~ which does however promt the queestion, why the attack did not take place the day before, as a dormant Alexia would be an easier target? Do we know how PORTABLE Alexia could be within the chamber keeping her in statis? Would it have even been possible to transport her prior to the awakening? I am not so sure that Wesker would require the whole body, rather than a simple, more portable blood sample, from a dormant Alexia.

Comment

Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
          Do we know how PORTABLE Alexia could be within the chamber keeping her in statis? Would it have even been possible to transport her prior to the awakening? I am not so sure that Wesker would require the whole body, rather than a simple, more portable blood sample, from a dormant Alexia.
          No clue on how "portable" she is (but I guess it's not unlikely that there were transportation options... just in case. Then again, Wesker's plans seem to rely heavily on improv.) I guess we don't know that for sure. At least Wesker had a team (on standby?) that seems to've shifted objective from grabbing Alexia to snatching Steve instead, so I guess he only needed "a sample" (going by the dialog with Chris near the end.)

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            No clue on how "portable" she is (but I guess it's not unlikely that there were transportation options... just in case. Then again, Wesker's plans seem to rely heavily on improv.) I guess we don't know that for sure. At least Wesker had a team (on standby?) that seems to've shifted objective from grabbing Alexia to snatching Steve instead, so I guess he only needed "a sample" (going by the dialog with Chris near the end.)
            The stasis tube doesn't appear to be portable. It appears to connect to the floor and ceiling, but perhaps that's just because my version of the video is bad quality. Although it would make sense for the stasis tube to be portable, in case of emergency. Although, if Wesker knew about Alexia's stasis, he would have had a rough idea on when she woke up. He might not have had the exact date and just assumed it to be some time around her "death".

Comment

Hey guys,

After a month of work (Darkside Report translation) the result is -here-

Comment

Working...
              X