Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 PC Loading Times

AAHHH!!!

I knew I should have bookmarked it at the time, but I didn't, I've looked and can't see it now, but I remember a thread about the problem and that there was a fix, deleting a line in the .ini file or something!

Can anybody point me in the right direction as this is driving me NUTS waiting for up to 3/4 minute for the thing to load!

It wasn't a line in the .ini file, it was a file named shaderlog.slg. Deleting it should reduce loading time a lot. However, I suggest to backup it, just in case. The file is in nativePC folder.

Comment

Thanx a LOT for that, do you know if Capcom have done anything about this as it's a bitch of a problem if your messing about with the resolutions as I am at the moment?

EDIT

Unfortunately that didn't work, when the game loads the launcher and I press the Direct X 9 button the first black window that pops up says can't find the file and stops loading there.

EDIT

WOW, I had a think, deleted everything in the file but kept the file intact and now the game loads almost before you can press the button it seems that quick.
      Last edited by PlopPlop; 12-17-2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X