No announcement yet.

The Most Impressive BOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking NEMESIS. Relentless bastard with weapons and practically unstoppable.
    G-Birkin is second. Same as above but without "intelligence".ยด
    Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Nemesis, Mr. X, T-002, Hunter and Uroboros
      Spoiler:

Comment

For the most impressive B.O.W for me will have to be two things in general, but related.

A T-Virus outbreak. This is a Biological weapon in its own right and has a far more deadlier than any standard manufactures from Umbrella or other bio-terrorism activities in the series. It could crumble cities within days if it leaked and catch all citizens unprepared; affecting their water system, being carried by animal life, and then the significant spread of the virus infecting people among people as hours just go by. The T virus also constructs all cellular life to become manifested with it changing due to the properties of T and will cause havoc for everything around. So much chaos in nature but it's vital flaw now would be that a cure is now heavily manufactures, protecting most important countries world wide thinks to Anti B.O.W and government funded agencies. Its only strength today is for manufacture B.O.Ws or striking at third world countries that have weak defenses.

The T-002 is a formidable biological weapon that could have potential huge results. If mass produced is could become a deadly weapon ushered in warfare and other related combat issued, keeping costs at low over time and having great results and can fight against heavily artillery thanks to its metabolism and brute strength and agility (looking at remake and seeing him take a chunk of the roof and then jumping and having fast reaction times that could be excellent in combat goes with my assumption) to make it a deadly warrior that can be controlled and reassessed to adapt to any combat operation.

I think the G virus is too much of a chaotic creation that can't be controlled and would only be suitable for a weapon of chaos to be released in a city, but it's flaws would be it can be destroyed with the right fire power and needs time taken to become very deadly or otherwise it might as well be listed as too barbaric. I also believe Nemesis has too much of a very rare percentage of trying to mass produce itself, thus making it a very rare and deadly machine. Some great choices and opinions on here to their own view and it's good to see why

Comment

Nemesis. The motherfucker was after Jill even after he literary lost his head o_O.
          And even a direct shot from Paracelsus' Sword didn't kill him.

Comment

Alexia's 1st Transformation. You have to give credit to the BOW that kicked Wesker's ass, at least in the DC version.
            sigpic

Comment

Nemesis to me is the most impressive. That first cut scene of him is one of my favourite cut scenes in the series and not even a load of explosions, fire or acid could down this monster. The second most impressive for me would be Alexia. She was possibly the strongest BOW what with the tentacle and fire plus one bitch of a boss fight haha.

Comment

Honestly, I think TALOS sucked as a Tyrant.

Alexia Ashford for me. Bloody flames and punking Wesker FTW!

Comment

Alexia Second Form, she looked like at evil goddess at its most powerful point and Uroboros Aheri, the only other boss that could have actually killed Wesker
                  Last edited by ValentineLover; 12-29-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I think most BOWs could beat Wesker to be honest....
                    Superspeed and a bit of superstrength generally isn't enough to take down something like Birkin or the higher grade of Tyrants.

Comment

Like Lisa Trevor and Sergei? Or TWO Ivans? Technically those can be considered as BOW right? I guess you underestimate Wesker....

If Chris / Jill / Leon / Claire, etc. are normal humans and can defeat BOWs like Tyrant or Nemesis, Wesker surely could put up a fight against them.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Like Lisa Trevor and Sergei? Or TWO Ivans? Technically those can be considered as BOW right? I guess you underestimate Wesker....
                        He did that with guns.

I was thinking more of how he fought Alexia ie. with just his superpowers.

Comment

Still I think he could be a greater challenge than a normal human, with good tactics superspeed is a very, very valuable asset. Specially against a Tyrant which seems slower.

Comment

Originally posted by Becky's Butt View Post
                            I was thinking more of how he fought Alexia ie. with just his superpowers.
                            That was before he learned how to impale people with his outstretched hands.

Comment

I would say Nemesis is the most impressive when it comes to effectiveness and endurance.
                              He follows commands and never stops. Jill only really survived because of luck. If the hospital didn't have a cure to the T-virus, or if there wasn't a conveniently placed rail cannon or acid bath she would be dead.

G-types are the most impressive when it comes to adaptability. Their ability to mutate allows them to fit any situation and is only hampered by their uncontrollability.

Wesker's hunter mark II BOW is very impressive when it comes to infantry. It has all of the deadly abilities of a hunter but can be controlled.

Comment

Oh! And Lisa Trevor. God knows if she actually died in UC. She's probably still lurking around Arklay, killing teens who try to get in.

But I still stand with Alexia being the most impressive BOW, imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X