Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 0 manual feat. Zombified Claire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 0 manual feat. Zombified Claire?

I was looking through the Resident Evil 0 manual and saw a picture of Claire with half her face mutated. Any idea what that is about?

If I'm correct, this is it? http://www.dccomics.com/media/produc...68_400x600.jpg

If it is, then t was just for the cover for one of the CV/x Manga adaption issues.

Comment

Oh okay.

Comment

I never quite understood the purpose behind that image, unless it was to lead readers to believe Claire had been infected by a zombie since that was the mystery/cliffhanger at the end of the first English volume of the comics. Which is kind of pointless if you think about it, being that you find out about three pages into the second volume that she is all right. …Although, the second issue also involved Claire being poisoned by the moths. So, yeah.

Those covers were always very strange. They should’ve just stuck to the original cover artwork by Lee Chung Hing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          If I'm correct, this is it? http://www.dccomics.com/media/produc...68_400x600.jpg

If it is, then t was just for the cover for one of the CV/x Manga adaption issues.
          that was a sad photoshop job too if im not mistaken

Comment

Oh my God I still have that in my closet. When I first saw it I just laughed. It is so bad-looking.

Comment

Thanks to whoever renamed the thread for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                Ugh... that's very bad photoshop job :/. They didn't even bother to put her "zombified" eye in a right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                  Ugh... that's very bad photoshop job :/. They didn't even bother to put her "zombified" eye in a right place.
                  i stated this earlier

Comment

Yes, very bad photoshop. I think that zombie face is from another zombie drawing from CV. It's in the guides and promotional images.

Comment

yeah it was the nude zombie

Comment

I always took it as referring back to the end of the previous graphic novel, where Steve is under the mistaken belief that Clare has been infected by an attacking zombie. A very poor cliffhanger!

Comment

Working...
                        X