Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident evil 5 gold edition new merc characters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I was asking, you should have said that in the first place. God that was a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
      So you're saying even though Capcom haven't touched it, it can still be remastered because it's on a newer console?
      And you are 100% sure that they haven't touched them? Not even a little bit?

Comment

By the naked eye they look untouched to me, i don't have painstaking technological analysis to back me up...but to me they look as they did in REmake and Umbrella Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
          And you are 100% sure that they haven't touched them? Not even a little bit?
          Lol I know right.

They have obviously been touched because they are in Hd and I think Rebecca's outfit look's a little different, That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Realtime rendering the models in a higher resolution than they were previously realtime rendered in is hardly what I would call remastered/touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Realtime rendering the models in a higher resolution than they were previously realtime rendered in is hardly what I would call remastered/touched.
              haha someone gets it!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Ok.

Comment

Didn't the artbook originally have Barry in the game? I think it may have been Mercs. Eitherway I also hope they clear up any lose ends with Barry and Rebecca even it the say they were killed.

Comment

The back of Rebecca's vest is at least different. In RE0 she had a red cross on the back. Now it's just a bar.
                    sigpic

Comment

She's not remastered though.
                      So you're saying even though Capcom haven't touched it, it can still be remastered because it's on a newer console?
                      Do you not realise it's just a recycled asset? It being transferred across to a newer system does not count as Capcom remastering it.
                      Do you work for Capcom? Do you know every exact step they took to produce the current character model included in the yet-unreleased RE5 DLC? Because you sure are talking out of your ass (obnoxiously, as usual) as if your statements are factual and everyone else is just blindly ignorant.

By the naked eye they look untouched to me, i don't have painstaking technological analysis to back me up...but to me they look as they did in REmake and Umbrella Chronicles.
                      Oh I see, you are talking out of your ass. To "you" they look a certain way. Which is the same point others were making...the assets looked a certain way to "them" as well.

Yet you're assuming that you are correct, and everyone else is wrong. Just like every other single day on these forums.

Terrific.

Comment

I'm glad you think so!

I wasn't aware you had to work for Capcom to be able to make technical observations, so that's excellent to know for the future!

Good to have you back by the way!
                        Last edited by Stu; 01-16-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          The back of Rebecca's vest is at least different. In RE0 she had a red cross on the back. Now it's just a bar.

That's pretty much the only alteration I see on the Rebecca model too.

Going from + to - on both her vest and the fanny pack. Besides that, nothing seems to've been changed.

Comment

I was hoping that they would have at least given Barry a proper beard this time, I liked his design in the remake except for the facial hair(which other than his hand cannon is the most important feature lol).
                            Last edited by REmaster; 01-16-2010, 11:29 PM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

This thread is so stupid. The arguement is ridicilous, I can see some people have been wrong in what they are saying and they are trying to back themselves up so bad that they are now saying the exact opposite of what they said earlier.

Just be a MAN and own up to the fact that you was wrong. They have been retouched wether it's just adding the Hd and removing a red cross from Rebecca's back and replacing it with a line. Either way they must have been retouched this shit doesn't happen on it's own you know.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                                I was hoping that they would have at least given Barry a proper beard this time, I liked his design in the remake except for the facial hair(which other than his hand cannon is the most important feature lol).
                                I have THIS! *shows off new HD beard*

Comment

Working...
                                X