No announcement yet.

D.C. Douglas' Wesker Parody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be cool if they did Chris parodies.

Comment

Or Leon's. I mean to most people, as a character he's a douchebag (I think he's a bit over the top but it's ok), but his VA is fantastic. Plus he's the voice of the merchant.

WHADDAAAAAAA YA BUYINNNNNN'!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I didn't know he was also the merchant. I loved the merchant!

"heh, what d'ya need that weapon for stranger, huntin' an elephant?"

Comment

It's great when actors provide stuff like this for their fans. Just good ol' fashion plain fun. Paul Mercier seems like the type of guy you just want to sit down and have a beer with. Alyson Court seems really down to earth as well.

I've been reading D.C's blog for a while now. It great reading his insights on the VO industry as a whole. D.C Douglas really has a sense of humor, cool guy.

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
          Or Leon's. I mean to most people, as a character he's a douchebag (I think he's a bit over the top but it's ok), but his VA is fantastic. Plus he's the voice of the merchant.

WHADDAAAAAAA YA BUYINNNNNN'!
          You must be referring to his recent interviews and appearence at that convention. In his defense, Paul Mercier is part of a comedy group. Honestly, I'dve found the convention QA really boring if he weren't there to entertain.
          Last edited by let me live; 01-19-2010, 12:00 PM.
          REALDEMO

Comment

Yes, I was refering to Paul Mercier... He practically owns the character by now. I can't recall RE2's Leon VA (something Haddad if my memory is good). But I think both Paul and DC are cool, funny, guys who have nailed the characters, which is difficult if someone has worked before on it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
              I can't recall RE2's Leon VA (something Haddad if my memory is good).
              Ironically, Paul Haddad.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                Ironically, Paul Haddad.
                LOL, so close yet so far.

Comment

I love Paul Mercier as a VA, wish he didn't have to play post-RE2 Leon.
                  Last edited by jagger916; 01-19-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Oh God I saw this a couple of days ago (I follow his fan-page on Facebook). I absolutely loved the parody. And the end "WE'LL DO IT LIVE!" oh God. ♥

Comment

The Bill O'Reily jab had me roffling. Also: "...What am I saying?!"

Comment

If George W. Bush gets released, what will happen to our economy!? ...damn, too late.

Thanks, Enetirnel! Truely epic stuffs.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                          If George W. Bush gets released, what will happen to our economy!? ...damn, too late.

Thanks, Enetirnel! Truely epic stuffs.
                          Heh, good call.

Not a problem. I can only hope that D.C. will do some follow up's in the future.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            Heh, good call.

Not a problem. I can only hope that D.C. will do some follow up's in the future.
                            Same here mate.

Comment

I laugh everytime I watch it. This is possibly the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X