Evil Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Chris

I know this is a mod, but as far as I'm concerned it's just a funny series of RE5 vids that I recommend watching. Who knew switching Chris with Wesker would be so full of win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX_Ee...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H33WD_lG6P4
    Last edited by REmaster; 01-18-2010, 04:08 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Reminds me of how great the Theater mode in Metal Gear Solid 2 was. Wish more games supported char swap features like that out of the box on an official in-game level, without the need of external modification.

The fact that he uses the Warrior outfit for Chris there makes it all the more fantastic, though. He looks like such a big jerk

Comment

Yea that would have been a fun addition lol. How did he even use that costume so early, was it already in the disc?
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Yea that would have been a fun addition lol. How did he even use that costume so early, was it already in the disc?
        I believe that one was the special outfit for Chris, the office one (also called the Hunnigan one) for Sheva were both included in the PC version release - Alternative Edition is getting them later as well as the other new ones.

By the way, I do love the Evil Chris ones. He seems like such a jerk with that model swap. XD
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Oh duh, I fogot lol. Yea he does look like a cliche action movie villian.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            Oh duh, I fogot lol. Yea he does look like a cliche action movie villian.
            XD I figured you had forgotten.

Yup, I ended up watching Evil Chris again and now I can't stop laughing... Thanks.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Lol so glad you showed me this.

Comment

Very clever, and also amusing, videos that have been made by this "RE5Modder" person. He should try doing a gender-flipped version sometime.

By gender-flipped, I mean male skins take over female roles and vice-versa.

Comment

With the warrior costume Chris should audition for the Village People.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X