Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neptune & Project Umbrella present: Resident Evil Monopoly

Hey guys,

my personal 5 year project is now complete for your viewing pleasure over at Project Umbrella.

Resident Evil Monopoly is something that i have been attempting since 2005 so come and have a look at my efforts, you wont be disppointed!

You, sir, are quite, quite mad.

...but this is also quite awesome, so carry on.

Comment

Excellent to see Resident Evil monopoly up. Well done matey

Comment

Hey Neptune,

Is it possible to hear how much money it has cost you?

Good job man

PS: 5 years? Why? raising money?

Comment

This is all sorts of amazing, wow dude.

Comment

RESIDENT EVIL MONOPOLY:
            Now you can say to your friends: I HAVE THIS!

Seriously, awesome job. I want it. But I guess I'm not worthy of it's power.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

When you own all the properties is it COMPLETE.... GLOBAL.... SATURATION?

Awesome Job Neptune. Really interesting to read the development process. Great work as always.
              sigpic

Comment

The only two changes I would have made to this board were:

1) Free Parking should have been something like "Free Experiment" or something like that.

2) Go to Jail should have been go to Rockfort Island. I know you made that a purchasable place but still would have been nice to be incarcerated there.

Other than that it is nice
                Last edited by Enrico Marini; 01-19-2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

The right to charge extortionate rent on the Spencer Mansion....that right is now YOURS! Absolutely Awsome, you have realised your dream project magnificently ~ thanks for the editorial with all the smart pics. I want to play it NOW!

Comment

5 years saving, those pennies, a few ideas then exams and job hunting got in the way and the launch of PU as well.

The cost was a lot more for my wrong dimension board i can tell you! That cost a lot, but the 1m squared board now sits proudly at my home lol so not a complete waste of money, but i wont reveal the exact cost cos i still need to complete it with money etc...

@Enrico, i wud have included additions like that, but if u check out any themed monopoly board, these stay the same no matter what, so i felt i should keep that too.

Comment

I would buy it if I saw it in stores

Comment

Simply. Amazing. Im speechless. Promoting PU everywhere, haha.

Comment

Monopoly is a goddamn boring game that pisses me off to no end, but this is quite impressive. Well done.

Comment

I was always wanting something like this to surface in the public, but it's cool that you actually made it happen. I was thinking of modifying the Clue board game to a Resident Evil:Clue hahaha. Wesker in the lab with the pistol!!!!!

Comment

Amazing job, Neptune!

I just love creative stuff like this.
                              It's very inspirational!

Comment

Working...
                              X