Contradicting Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
    I believe there was a something put out in Japan that told the history of the Nemesis. I would check Project Umbrella and see if they have it and translated it.
    I remember seeing something like that now, just that I don't remember it saying anything more other than the fact that the Nemesis was created in Europe and that it had the NE-Alpha parasite.

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    There was me thinking the hunter was a frog infected with the T-Virus.
    That would be the Lurkers that appear in RE0. Then you also have the MA-124 Hunter Gamma that first appeared in RE3 and I expect they were created in a similar process to the original Hunters, just instead of reptile DNA, Frog/Toad DNA was used instead.

Comment

The only "ancient DNA" I recall seeing mentioned in the series is as others mentioned before, Alexia finding an ancient virus within the remains of Queen Ant DNA and using it (amongst other things) to formulate the T-Veronica virus. I've never even heard of a mention of it being used to make Hunters.

Comment

Umbrella used the "ancient reptile dna" and the T-virus to make dinosaurs!

Comment

Fucking Brilliant
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

rofl

Jurassic Park owns.

Comment

Working...
            X