Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible cameo by a main character in Resident Evil: Degeneration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray View Post
    I think you're thinking of the reporter who got attacked by a zombie before the quarantine. The one who was wearing red (that I mistakenly mistook for an aged Alyssa) was reporting on the scene of the quarantine after the initial zombie attack.

Hope that helps.
    Oh Okay, sorry about that. Definitely looks more like Alyssa than the other one, lol. But again, I'd have to say if it were Alyssa...they would have pointed it out....perhaps with arrows reading "THIS IS ALYSSA, SEE HOW MUCH WE CARE"

Comment

I didn't mean that I believe that reporter is Alyssa, it's just that she sorta looked like Alyssa and I was wondering if you guys noticed this and wondered "IF" it might be her.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        2. If it was her Capcom would have said it was her.
        Maybe it's because nobody had asked them yet. But knowing Capcom they probably didn't intend to feature Alyssa Ashcroft in a small cameo anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
          Oh Okay, sorry about that. Definitely looks more like Alyssa than the other one, lol. But again, I'd have to say if it were Alyssa...they would have pointed it out....perhaps with arrows reading "THIS IS ALYSSA, SEE HOW MUCH WE CARE"
          yeah the would have put her name in capitals and even with a bigger size than the actual incident

Comment

Well, it would surely be awesome if that reporter was Alyssa. Too bad it's mostly likely not her, though. Wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
              YES!!! That's the one I was reffering to.

I tried to find and image of her myself, but I couldn't find one anywhere.

The reason you might not think it's her is because her hair is shorter. I think that it could be a possibility that "if" it is Alyssa, she probably just had a haircut. I mean it is possible for her to change her appearance, just look at Jill Valentine's hairstyle from RE5.
              Yes but there was a reason Jill's appearence had changed so much, she didn't really have a choice in that, read the resi 5 files =P

Plus i don't believe this to be Alyssa, i think it's the red suit clouding your judgement. If an outbreak character was going to be used for a cameo capcom would have been sure to make sure know eventually.
              It doesn't look an awful lot like her to be honest but I can see on first glance why people may think it was her

Comment

Alyssa can change her hair. She can even change her face.
                But she can't change her red suit...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                  Yes but there was a reason Jill's appearence had changed so much, she didn't really have a choice in that, read the resi 5 files =P

Plus i don't believe this to be Alyssa, i think it's the red suit clouding your judgement. If an outbreak character was going to be used for a cameo capcom would have been sure to make sure know eventually.
                  It doesn't look an awful lot like her to be honest but I can see on first glance why people may think it was her
                  I meant her hairstyle in the flashback scene in RE5 at the Spencer Estate, before Wesker's experimentations on her caused a pigmentation thing in her body to change that paled up her skin and changed her hair colour to blonde.

To tell you the truth about what I said earlier, it was only a hunch.

Comment

That woman is hideous.

Also, that suit is mahogany, which is clearly important in this debate.

Comment

I'm sure if they intended to throw in something, they'd make it a little more obvious. And as much as I love Outbreak, for some RE fans to really notice it, if they ever actually decided to throwback to Outbreak of all things they'd have to make it really obvious.

Comment

It's not her. Case closed

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                          Well, her eyes do look a little like Allysa's but...Allysa eyes are blue
                          Haha, what character in Resident Evil doesn't have blue eyes?
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

^ Ada?... Ark??? Angry Wekser? Oh I don't know. Funny, know that you have brought it up (although it was brought up before somewhere else), I find it amusing that you're almost entirely correct. Huh.

Comment

I'm sure that's not her.

It's just some generic blond reporter that shares some similarities like hairstyle, clothes
                              and such...but her face structure is totally not her.

It's like when you put people through the same cosplay costume, they all sort of look
                              the same yet different. It all comes down to clothes and hairstyle look the same yet the
                              face structure is very different hence them not being the same person.

Comment

Working...
                              X