Versus mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versus mode

I finally downloaded it today and boy, what a waste of microsoft points that was.
    It's basically just mercs mode for 4 players and oh you can kill each other, it confused me a lot to be honest, the whole aplha bravo team thing, i spent a whole seven minutes killing countless amounts of manjini and creatures only to score nothing at the end of the game because i should have been exterminating the other characters.
    When i realise my mistke i start playing again another few times only to get stuck in games where the people playing know each other and gang up to take you out so i yet again score nothing and they rack themselves up a nice little bunch of score points.
    Does anyone actually play this for fun or does everyone else take it so seriously? I just wanna bust a ridiculous amount of creatures not get stuck in rubbish playthroughs.
    Add my gamer tag DeathStarDisco
    if you wanna do a decent playthrough with me

I love Versus mode.

Usually you should play Ranked matches. A lot of people don't PK (player kill) there. The reason you got no points is that you were probably playing Survivors/Team Survivors mode. You only get points for attacking other players there, whereas Slayers/Team Slayers is where you kill the Majini to get big points. Usually, like I said, people will get the clue not to PK, but even then some will and then you just tear them apart if you can. But your focus in that mode should always remain with the Majini.

It's really not that difficult to understand... That's also why they have the help button when you join a game pertaining to whichever mode is being played.

Comment

Were you hosting versus mode games a few hours ago? your gamertag sounds awfully familiar

Comment

Nope, I usually just join games. I rarely host games. For Survivors/Team Survivors I usually use S.T.A.R.S. Chris, BSAA Sheva, or Battlesuit Jill. Slayers/Team Slayers I use mostly Clubbin' Sheva, BSAA Sheva, or BSAA Jill, if that helps.

Comment

Ah, i feel i may have been in a game with you a few hours ago for some reason, it's possible.
          I'm gonna have to give it a good go and play it properly so I might actually get to like it

Comment

I'll add you and if you're on tomorrow, I'll give it a whirl with you.

Comment

ah cool thanks, i shall indeed be on, will be good to play with someone who knows the trouble i've had

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                It's basically just mercs mode for 4 players and oh you can kill each other
                If you'd done even the slightest bit of research, this is the first thing you'd have found out.

Comment

Is this being released for PSN too?

Comment

It was released a long, long time ago... >_>;

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                      Is this being released for PSN too?
                      Wow outdated aren't you. Its been on psn for a long time

Comment

I'm a bit slow on this stuff.

Comment

Wow I think I'm kinda rusty these days. Need to pick up Re5 again but then again Gold Edition is coming up.

Comment

Im going to get Vs mode soon to hopefully play with a friend.
                            I'll have an RE5 on both consoles aha xD i wont miss out!
                            Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 02-10-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I don't know why but I could never really get into Mercenaries Mode or Versus Mode. I really wanted to like it and I tried getting into it, but I guess I could never find a good group of people to play with. Hopefully with the new DLC, more new people will try it and I won't suck as bad

Comment

Working...
                              X