Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to check the latest version of SSF out, Saturn emulation appears to have come a long way in the past couple of years then. It used to suck big, because its not the easiest of consoles to emulate. I gave up on it...
    Heres the latest version, was released a couple of weeks ago.

Do you know how many games they have got it working with?

Comment

Heres the list I used.. http://lusspace.free.fr/ssf.htm and yea SSF seemed to worked perfectly of course You gotta play around with the settings etc.. but its a great emu imo
      Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-12-2006, 02:17 PM.

Comment

First zombie movie uncut:

Comment

the original Biohazard game is uncensored only on two versions

the original PSone and Saturn versions

any Directors cuts and/or dual shock versions are censored

The PC version has full colour on the intro, but the PSone and Sautnr versions are in black and white

played both on Jpn consoles recently and i own them both

Comment

The US version is censored I've had it since 1997, the Jp version is indeed uncensored I own both as well..
            Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-21-2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Does this explain it?: http://www.gamespot.com/saturn/actio...555&pid=198455

Comment

Explain what? The only uncensored BH for the Sega Saturn was BioHazard ;)

Comment

That is what Shao_Kahn said. "Yes, earlier versions of the saturn version were uncensored and featured all the explicit stuff that japan enjoyed with their versions of the game (Chris Smoking, the head rolling forward at the first zombie etc)

However no RELEASED versions of the saturn was ever uncensored, only versions that were shown on demo discs for various Saturn Magazines.

If you're interested in seeing the uncensored version to see the differences, I suggest youtube.com."

Comment

I visit Youtube.com alot but I own both Jap and Us version the Jap version is fully uncesnored and the Us version is fully censored ;)

Comment

That doesn't make sense Nike, because as far as i know Capcom never made a demo of Resident Evil for the Saturn.
                      Unless he means clips of the uncensored intro were shown in videos on demo discs...

And Japan weren't the only country to get an uncensored version of Resident Evil. The German release of Resident Evil Directors Cut for the Playstation is also uncensored.

Comment

Oh, I see. Well We're not sure if it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
                          That doesn't make sense Nike, because as far as i know Capcom never made a demo of Resident Evil for the Saturn.
                          Unless he means clips of the uncensored intro were shown in videos on demo discs...

And Japan weren't the only country to get an uncensored version of Resident Evil. The German release of Resident Evil Directors Cut for the Playstation is also uncensored.
                          I forgot about Germany and no They never made a Saturn RE/BH demo

Comment

I'm not sure if they made a Saturn RE/BH demos.
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-06-2006, 06:39 AM.

Comment

They didn't make BH/RE demos for the Saturn.

Comment

Oh, I see.

Comment

Working...
                                X