No announcement yet.

AMAZING Lost in Nightmares EASTER EGG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What really killed the fear to me was that there was no hidden surprise. For example, in REmake there was the coffin with the crimson head and those damn hunters. In RE4 the only real tension was with the chainsaw guy. Everything else was so expected that there was no tension and fear. Plus if you play long enough it's almost like fighting regular human beings. There's no fear in that and it really defeats the purpose of Resident Evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      Look at RE3.5, which did this. And I daresay, it looked very creepy, if only for the wrong reasons (seemed too supernatural for RE, but even so, still scary as hell). There's no reason Capcom couldn't do this, especially since they had originally planned on it once.
      Wasn't it stated that the supernatural happenings were due to Leon being infected with a raw Progenitor from (and thus was having hallucinations)? Again, just wondering. If it were true, it would explain all the happenings.

I also had a thought while typing this: Was it ever stated that Gaiden could have been canon? Remember at the end, his blood was green (either he was the monster, or infected). Maybe in 3.5, he was hallucinating because he was infected from the ship incident? Hmm, just wondering.

And one last quick question: Was it ever stated what the Guardian of Insanity's/Keeper of Madness's really were? I know that the butler stated he injected people in the basement, but was that it? Were those zombie-like beings in the basement failed Gurdian of Insanity's/Keeper of Madness's?

Comment

Working...
      X