Wesker QTE sequence???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker QTE sequence???

I was browsing youtube for the new Merc characters combo moves as I seldom get chance to play with any folks online these days, and I came across this fuckin' sweet video from the penultimate Wesker fight?! Anyone else know about this?!

I just found out about this today. Anyway, during the fight on Chapter 6-3, Wesker can do an insta kill move (Rhino Charge) by waving his hand. If you are cl...

Apologies if this is common knowledge across the community- but hey I was excited when I came across it.
    Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 02-20-2010, 07:46 AM.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

yeah this happened me always when I play RE5. It's pretty cool
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, it happened to me at least once or twice.

Comment

Fatality. That reminded me of Mortal Kombat. I forget who did that fatality with the punching and ripping the other person's heart out.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
          Fatality. That reminded me of Mortal Kombat. I forget who did that fatality with the punching and ripping the other person's heart out.
          You could be referring to Kano.

Comment

First time I see this.

Comment

Sheva's is cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                Apologies if this is common knowledge across the community- but hey I was excited when I came across it.
                I also didn't know about that QTE for the longest time until I saw that YouTube vid many months ago. During that fight, I always tried to stay far away from Wesker, haha.

I definitely love the fact that it's in the game though, and I try to do it every time now. My favorite part is when Chris yells "Wesker" before he launches into the fisticuffs. Plus it's nice to see Chris get some retribution for the amount of times Wesker beats the shit out of him in the course of the RE games (and especially within RE5).
                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-20-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Hadn't seen it, probably the most annoying boss battle in the game thanks to Sheva's incompetence so i usually tried to end it as quickly as possible.

Comment

Most epic fight in the whole game, in my opinion.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

the attacking wesker sequence is also in the jill/wesker boss fight in chapter 5-3. ive never tried that method where u run up to him and wait for him to try that hand move, but you can do that punching sequence (sheva is kicking) if you weaken him in the 5-3 fight. also, when he's down, stay in front of him and shot him and he'll pop up and you get counter attack qte's. i think there's also a dodge qte for jill if she attacks you. it's easier to weaken wesker if you subdue jill, run into the hall and shot out the hanging torches or play monkey in the middle with him and shot him while he's attacking your partner

i play 5-3 alot just for that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                        Most epic fight in the whole game, in my opinion.
                        very true

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
                          the attacking wesker sequence is also in the jill/wesker boss fight in chapter 5-3. ive never tried that method where u run up to him and wait for him to try that hand move, but you can do that punching sequence (sheva is kicking) if you weaken him in the 5-3 fight. also, when he's down, stay in front of him and shot him and he'll pop up and you get counter attack qte's. i think there's also a dodge qte for jill if she attacks you. it's easier to weaken wesker if you subdue jill, run into the hall and shot out the hanging torches or play monkey in the middle with him and shot him while he's attacking your partner

i play 5-3 alot just for that fight
                          Wow, there seems to be a lot that you can do...I've never tried some of those tactics. Shooting him (while he's down) to prompt the QTE, playing monkey in the middle, or even attempting to shoot out the torches. These are things I must try, as I love the two-on-two fight and little touches like those you mentioned have piqued my interest as to the programming quirks I have missed out on!

Comment

When they showed what happens when you fail to dodge... he should've wrote epic pwnage. lol

Comment

Working...
                            X