Can you do this in RE1 (PSX)? *spoilers?...I doubt it*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you do this in RE1 (PSX)? *spoilers?...I doubt it*

I was watching a speed run of Deadly Silence and noticed you can end the game immediately if you use the flare as you pick it up.

Can you do that in the original as well? Not having to fight tyrant the second time?
    Last edited by Chris' Boob; 02-20-2010, 09:09 PM.
    sigpic

It depens on your actions. If you saved Barry/Rebecca from the hunters... and you left Jill/Chris in the cell, then you might fight with Tyrant... but if you escape with Jill/Chris alone... then you'll just have to use the flare to call Brad. And that's all...
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 02-20-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Ohhh I see. So if nobody lives, you don't have to fight him, otherwise you do, cool thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep. If you leave alone, then you'll just have to use the flare and wait for Brad. That's all. But you'll probably get the worst ending since you didn't save your partners. I remember that if you didn't save anyone in the PSX version you'd get the Rocket Launcher with infinite ammo. I can't recall exactly how the trick worked... but i'm sure it was that way.

Comment

You had to finished the game under 3 hours to have the rocket launcher if I remember correctly, or 2 hours...

Comment

Exactly, and to make it possible you had to escape alone because you don't waste time in saving your partners and you don't fight with Tyrant at the heliport.

Comment

All this talk makes me wanna try it. Does it also count time spent opening doors?

Comment

It doesn't matter if you save Chris/Jill it all come's down to Rebecca/Barry Rebecca is the one who activates the self destruct sequence has with Barry he knocks out Wesker then he when Wesker Wakes up he activates the self destruct sequence although Wesker still dies in both ways you can find his body next to the computer that activates the self destruction sequence.
                Last edited by belmont1997; 02-21-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X