No announcement yet.

No News about Resident evil PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just trying to puzzle together what game of gameplay shots we'll see first, before the negative criticism forces it into a redesign

That sort of thing seems to be mandatory for all PSP games that wants to play the vaporware game for a tiny forever... you know... Crisis Core... Gran Turismo Portable... Silent Hill: Origins... etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      I'm just trying to puzzle together what game of gameplay shots we'll see first, before the negative criticism forces it into a redesign

That sort of thing seems to be mandatory for all PSP games that wants to play the vaporware game for a tiny forever... you know... Crisis Core... Gran Turismo Portable... Silent Hill: Origins... etc...
      It will most likely go into this old fashion; insert prerendered clip, with little gameplay footage to the masses to get the name across. People are excited, start discussing about this, while the press have some previews with some images in-game, which slowly turns to the debate with clunky controls and how gameplay works. Soon to hear nothing about it for some time until Capcom's PR brings out a wave of information, the former opinion recycles, with Jill fans arguing (if there's "NO JILL?! Who's this shitty character we're playing >) and trollish behavior ensues! Reviews finally come out with warm reception praising to have it going more into the classic roots of survival horror, while fans are still odd about it. The cycle continues

Unless this really becomes a turn around and actually becomes a decent title for the series, you can never be sure!
      Last edited by Zombie Fred; 02-23-2010, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
        Another possibility is that it is some cash-in thing and not exactly something to heavily promote over months leading to release.
        No way? A video game attempting to...make money?!

How does that differ from every other video game ever then?

Comment

maybe new info in april http://www.vg247.com/2010/02/22/capc...ent-for-april/
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hey... I'm a Jill fan but I don't expect her to be in every damn game they release.
            Besides, I find Leon/RE4 fanboys to be far more annoying at this point.
            This game will most likely have new characters like Outbreak did. And apparently zombies.. I doubt they'd release an image that won't have anything to do with the full game.

Comment

Leon/RE4 fanboys far more annoying than Los Jilluminados??!! ehmm absolutely NO!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                No way? A video game attempting to...make money?!

How does that differ from every other video game ever then?

You really need explaining between a cash-in game and a main series effort?
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Is a main series effort not intended to make money?

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh that? That's all the money you'll be spending on future RE titles even if they suck.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 02-23-2010, 01:53 PM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I'm very anxious to hear what it may be in the end. It'd be awesome if it was a RE1.5 remake, but the chances of that are very slim.

LOL 1.5..... how I lust for thee.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        Spoiler:

Oh that? That's all the money you'll be spending on future RE titles even if they suck.
                        How about no? Some of us have the intelligence to see past the brand name.

Comment

Working...
                        X