Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone has got informations about this video of RE1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone has got informations about this video of RE1 ?

RE 1 - video beta Ice - pas de sons - http://www.the-horror.com/RE 1 - Ice beta video - no sounds - http://www.the-horror.com/

Does anyone has got informations about this video of resident evil 1 ?

The person who posted it is here on THIA. Go PM imacwesker, he should know.

Comment

Blast from the past! The people who recorded that "is" THIA

The little piece was shown on some US games show (forgot which one). IceDDZ recorded it, and along with Dot50Cal put it online.

Comment

After the first known style of Resident Evil as a 'first person shooter' was scrapped, they changed it to the style of play we got in the final version, except it was 2 player co-op. I think that this video was of a later build when the co-op partner was changed to AI control, not unlike Resident Evil Zero.

Of course, someone correct me if I'm wrong since this is all I've heard.

Comment

ok thanks Vixtro !

Comment

Were any playable builds sent to any magazines? Any information?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by psx-collector View Post
                Were any playable builds sent to any magazines? Any information?
                As far as I know, no, they just got a video of it.

Comment

When you see this as an early concept for the original, it's a real damn shame Deadly Silence on the DS couldn't have 2 players appear on screen in the multiplayer. Instead, they half-arsed it and only had a dot representing the other player on the map screen.

Comment

What was with the tomb raider scenes? Are you doing a comparison to RE?

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                      What was with the tomb raider scenes? Are you doing a comparison to RE?
                      yes Karui !

Comment

"Neptune CGi: Horrible 3D removed from the final version".

Thank god. Jill's model looks hideous.

This video was very interesting, thanks for sharing.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 02-28-2010, 08:48 PM. Reason: EPIC FAIL

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                          "Hunter CGi: Horrible 3D removed from the final version".

Thank god. Jill's model looks hideous.

This video was very interesting, thanks for sharing.
                          Hunter? you mean Neptune the Hunter CGi is dm6.avi / .str with dm7.avi / .str being the Neptune the only thing they cut was the front view of Jill.
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

The Tomb Raider stuff was part of the original video.

It was a story about 3D enviroments in gaming, and was showing the difference between the free world 3D ala the then upcoming Tomb Raider compared to the 3D on 2D that was the then upcoming Resident Evil.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                              Hunter? you mean Neptune the Hunter CGi is dm6.avi / .str with dm7.avi / .str being the Neptune the only thing they cut was the front view of Jill.
                              Neptune, yes. An epic fail of mine

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                              X